Wife's car got clayed and waxed.

00V8LS

LVC Member
Reaction score
Took me about 3 1/2 hours to complete under 104 degrees of Texas heat but it was worth it. Tell me what you think. Sorry for the size of the pictures.

S4020449.jpg
[/IMG]

S4020446.jpg

looks good man . and those are the exact rims i was planning on gettin for my ls. now i gotta change it up.. :-D nice work man ..

nice looks good.:eek: i were going toget those wheels too. well i guess i will have to cop something different.

Ain't it a beaut.

Claying can really make a car shine. Too bad it takes a lot of elbow grease or I would do it more often and to all my cars.

Claying can also help remove road stains and stuck on stuff.

Very nice,

Jim Henderson

Claying is so worth the work, your paint ends up so smooth, it's crazy. I'm telling you guys, spend the $80 or so and get the Zaino kit that includes everything you need and you will not go back. It's so easy to do now too that they have the accelerator additive.

A freshly clayed black vehicle is impossible to beat, but keeping them that way is tough. I was telling my wife last night, as I was washing her LS, that I feel like it's my part time job to keep my black Z71 and her LS clean. And I'm too much of a freak to just let them get dirty. Oh well, it's worth it.

Members online

Back