Wife deceives Hubby and buys a brothel

Frogman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I promise to nicer if you promise to be smarter.
I got this from ntfu2.com, but there's no link to the actualt story.

Nevertheless, funny. I especially enjoyed the last part.

NEW YORK: A wealthy Manhattan real estate broker claims his Chinese wife turned tricks in their apartment and used his money to buy a Hong Kong brothel.

John Ackerman, 48, and Annie Yau, 30, married in 2001, two months after meeting in Hong Kong. Her friends later told him Yau married him only to get an immigration green card, the New York Daily News reported.

Ackerman set up his wife in the Annie Yau Gallery on the upper West Side, but said the relationship quickly soured.

In court papers, he claimed his wife "engaged in prostitution" in the "marital home" from 2002 to April 2004 while he was at work.

Yau also used $1 million of Ackerman's money to buy an apartment, buy cheap antiques and "to invest in or purchase" a brothel in Hong Kong, the papers state.

Ackerman said Annie Yau taught their 4-year-old son to address him in what he thought were Chinese endearments. He found out later the boy was saying "f--- jerk" and telling him, "You are stupid because your wife is sleeping with other men."

mespock said:
I guess you shouldn't get married because of good sex!!

You shouldn't get married for bad sex either!

After all, should people get upset w/ an industrious woman? She came form the trades and did her best to secure wealth and retirement.

Might as well get mad at a carpenter that marries a rich broad and milks her for start up money for a new shop.

But then again, I might be getting bitter.:cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back