why????

lol, i'm sure there is somebody out there that likes that. Probably not an enthusiast though. I never liked it on any car... ever.

I can only assume "that" is the cloth top. Hate to say it, Lincoln did it as a special order only on Gen1 LS. It (naturally being so friggen ugly) is the most rare option ever offered on the LS.

There is a green one that runs around my area, ordered and owned by an elderly man. When I seen it I had to ask.

I can only assume "that" is the cloth top. Hate to say it, Lincoln did it as a special order only on Gen1 LS. It (naturally being so friggen ugly) is the most rare option ever offered on the LS.

There is a green one that runs around my area, ordered and owned by an elderly man. When I seen it I had to ask.

I've never seen it on only half the roof though. I saw one with a blue one around here a couple years back.

I've never seen it on only half the roof though. I saw one with a blue one around here a couple years back.

The green one in town here is half just like in that auction. If I see it and remember I'll try to snap a pic or two (if you really wanna look at more hideous clothtop LS pics).

Not true. Those tops were NEVER available from the factory. In fact, Lincoln's marketing VeeP threatened (figuratively) to break the legs of any dealer that did that to any LS. They were all dealer add-ons. Your elderly man may have been told that is was a factory option, but it wasn't, EVER!!

Factory or not....second ugliest thing I have ever seen on a LS. 1st being some 24' chrome spinners and a lift kit.

Must have been some sort of kit all the dealers laid their hands on. One here in town looks identical to the ebayLS top shown above, everything down to the joint in the chrome halfway across the bottom of the rear glass.

I actually like the kit on Town Cars. Carriage kit giving a little bit of personality. But on an LS? Survey say "aarrrrrrhhhhh," ....wrong answer.

I dunno I've seen 3 of them and theres a black one with black top and gold lincoln symbols that looks pretty damn good but aside from that 1 I don't like it either

Members online

Back