Why you shouldnt let anyone else drive your LS

willsull80

LVC Member
Reaction score
So my wife has a 325i BMW and the gas mileage sucks so bad she says hey I'm going to take my husbands car today. So she goes to work on a day with serious storms coming though the state, Now my car is stuck on the interstate with hail bashing it. She was sweet enough to call and let me know that my car was getting dents in it.

She just got in, cant see any dents but it will have to wait till tomorrow when i can get it outside.. Lincoln did use some thick metal on these cars so I hope it helped... otherwise GEICO will be getting a phone call.

i say you crash hers...but then again....marriage will make u buy her another one..unless of course....she's in it.....bwahahahah!!!!!

Well I would like to set the BMW on fire but its not b/c its a bad car or her car just b/c the payment is sick and its about 1 click above my base model v6 ls and thats only b/c its easy to work on.... if that counts for anything

well since cruise control is too complicated for her she drives between 80 and 85 back to 80 then back up to 85... feels like your riding in a row boat. since she drives that way she gets about 18mpg and the lincoln gets about 24mpg even with her driving that way

well since cruise control is too complicated for her she drives between 80 and 85 back to 80 then back up to 85... feels like your riding in a row boat. since she drives that way she gets about 18mpg and the lincoln gets about 24mpg even with her driving that way

She's one of those people? I hate that following them on the road is annoying and riding with them makes me want to puke. USE THE CRUISE! When the hail started coming she should have found a bridge.

Members online

No members online now.
Back