Why? why what? just read!

I think they all got pissed. I don't know but if I could yell HELP I would...

:)

mespock said:
But code where are the rest of your group!! Why are the Mark VII and Mark VIII members the most active!!

ROFL - They're outnumbered - and im doing all I can to change that! Just gotta get them posting about their cars so others post when they come in.

Yes we are out numbered. Im not sure why but hey, it is what it is.

Joeychgo said:
ROFL - They're outnumbered - and im doing all I can to change that! Just gotta get them posting about their cars so others post when they come in.

Joeychgo said:

Yes if it wasn't for the "Code" I don't know if the Caddy guys would speak!!!

Here's another thought - Who's buying the Older Models of the STS and the Eldorado.. (90's) What age group!! I know I'd buy one!! Love to have a Caddy to go with my Lincolns...

Then I could have one for Play - Lincoln Mark VIII, and one for those slow days Cadillac Eldorado you know for those days when you just don't need to go so fast!! LOL

Actually I love the 1990's Eldorado's I'd like the STS if they'd get rid of 2 doors LOL...

Now if I had the Cash to buy new it wouldn't be the LS over the STS!!! Sorry LS guys Lincoln needs to move into the 00'..

I think they forgot what they did in 1992 when they developed the Mark VIII.

mespock said:
Yes if it wasn't for the "Code" I don't know if the Caddy guys would speak!!!

Here's another thought - Who's buying the Older Models of the STS and the Eldorado.. (90's) What age group!! I know I'd buy one!! Love to have a Caddy to go with my Lincolns...

Then I could have one for Play - Lincoln Mark VIII, and one for those slow days Cadillac Eldorado you know for those days when you just don't need to go so fast!! LOL

Actually I love the 1990's Eldorado's I'd like the STS if they'd get rid of 2 doors LOL...

Now if I had the Cash to buy new it wouldn't be the LS over the STS!!! Sorry LS guys Lincoln needs to move into the 00'..

I think they forgot what they did in 1992 when they developed the Mark VIII.

i dont think my mark would like seeing another woman in the drive. :F

Members online

Back