Why do you drive a Lincoln?

great mixture of luxury and power at an affordable price.....plus they just look awesome!

I bought mine for $100 as a temp ride while I saved money to replace the trans in my truck. The engine went about 6 weeks later and I'm currently in the middle of a total rebuild on an HO for it. I drove it for about a week and fell in love, so I can't get rid of it now.

Hi All

Because I can, it's my two fingered salute the the tree huggers :)

Conti2

Regards

Dereck

There caffordable luxury cars that cruise down the road like nothing else :L
They also look really good goin' down the street. :Beer

Conti94 said:
There caffordable luxury cars that cruise down the road like nothing else :L
They also look really good goin' down the street. :Beer

Especially when there is a line of them going down the road to the Chicago Auto Show!!! :Beer :L s

I don't. I gave up on Lincoln after my first experience. 302? Hah what a joke. Can you say POS right from the start. Talk about a money pit.

I then bought my first Cadillac and have never owned anything else.

Code: can't say I totally disagree. I've never been fond of Ford smallblocks and I still am not. I love the car, but if I had a lot more time and money, I'd have a Chevy 350 or something under the hood instead of that Windsor lump.

codewize said:
I don't. I gave up on Lincoln after my first experience. 302? Hah what a joke. Can you say POS right from the start. Talk about a money pit.

I then bought my first Cadillac and have never owned anything else.

:woowoo2:

IMO the only choices for a used car right now are the Lincoln LS - Lincoln Mark VIII - Cadillac Seville STS or Cadillac Eldorado.

I dont do foreign cars. So all the other brands are out of the running for me. Chrysler doesnt offer a decent luxury car so they are out too.

I dont like trucks so the Lincoln Navigator and Cadillac Escalade are out.

I could go with a Lincoln Town Car or Cadillac Deville, but I prefer the luxury sport automobiles myself.

I like the bulk of the Lincoln Mark VIII and the Cadillac Seville STS.

When it came down to the final decision - the Cadillac Seville lost to the Lincoln Mark VIII for 3 reasons:

The Cadillac Seville STS is a FWD automobile;
The Cadillac Seville STS is a 4 door automobile;
The Cadillac Seville STS is a FWD automobile;

SO, the Lincoln Mark VIII won.

Members online

Back