Who's up to go run at Atco?

NYC LS8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
After Englishtown closes, I'm looking to head down to Atco to go run the LS there. See if I can snag those 2 tenths that Atco's usually good for compared to E-Town :D Probably looking at a Saturday morning, since by the time I get outta work on Fridays plus the drive and traffic it's too much of a PITA.

Anyone? :eek:

Nah, was looking to get a group of Lincoln guys (whatever the car) and head down and make some runs. This Saturday is out for me.

Let me know when. If I can then I definentely will. Plenty of Mark guys around here too.

Spread the word to them if you could. Would be cool to get a bunch of Lincoln nuts there all at once.

Probably looking at December some time. I'll be away the weekend following Thanksgiving, so that's out for me.

I've been down there on Fridays before in my '87. Their street night was no different than E-Town's test and tunes. But I'd rather it be a Saturday morning because like I mentioned earlier, traffic and the time I get out of work makes it a pain in the balls to get down there at a reasonable time. Only drawback to Atco, for me, is that you can't get around the water box if you run street tires. :(

OK - what time exactly are you going and I'm still unclear if I need to bring a helmet or rent one. Thanks!!

They open at 10, so I'm shooting to leave here about 7:30-ish.

Yeah, I can't find anything on Atco's site about helmets. I forget to call while I'm at work.

well my car blew another coil!!!!! so hopefully i can get that fixed before, otherwise im going to run with blown coils because i really dont care anymore.

Yeah, I saw that about the weather. That would figure, right? I'll still be there provided it looks good. Probably call down to the track before I leave just to be safe.

Thanks for the heads-up on the helmets. I've been so damn busy this last week with this merger my company's going through that I haven't had the time.

Hopefully see everyone there Saturday.

:Beer

as of right now... i might make an appearence...i have playoffs in my pool league at noon... so i may show up for a little and leave by 1030

Now it looks like there's not gonna be any snow, so I'm still planning on heading down there. Probably leave here about 7-ish. NickT won't be there, he's sick.

glanga - you still want that rear surround?

Hey Nyc. Unfortunately no since I got rid of my car today. No longer a Lincoln owner. Picked up a Jeep Wrangler Sahara off a little old lady. haha

Members online

No members online now.
Back