Who's paying for this sh!t?

Bob Hubbard

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Who the hell is footing the bill for Obama to travel all over the country campainging for loosing dems?
Once again (for the millionth time) he is visiting Ohio.
Are the taxpayers paying for this, or is the DNC paying for it?
Bob.

Who Knows

Who the hell is footing the bill for Obama to travel all over the country campainging for loosing dems?
Bob.

I'm a conservative Republican but I have learned this. Our GOV. is built like a MAZE. No body can get the blame that way. He did it,,No she did it,,No they did it !! Nobody ever REALLY GOES TO JAIL. They get censored or they retire. I still want to know when someone is gonna corner JIMMY CARTER and ask him why he pushed a banking law on the banks to loan money to people who could never in a million years pay it back. They ALL could see this coming but didn't do anything. Everyone thinks Bill Clinton is SO SMART,,why didn't he see this? I heard on TV that the day the Monica Lewinsky story broke he lost the card with the Nuclear Codes on it. They had to rush and change the codes. I swear only by the grace of GOD,,We don't IMPLODE.

Bob.

I love THAT T-BIRD but still think the 67 was the prettiest year. Mine was POWDER BLUE with a WHITE VINYL TOP. Some A-HOLE sideswiped me crossing the intercoastal bridge from Ft. Lauderdale to Ft.Lauderdale Beach about 2am one night and kept on going. Totalled. Was 1974-75. Took check and bought a 67 Buick Rivera (cherry grandmas car chrysler white she had it painted) Lost that in Divorce. I'm a FORD man but that Buick was SO FINE. She traded it on a 73 Chev Monte Carlo,,stupid,,there was one of them on every corner,,she just wanted only her name on title.

I'm a conservative Republican but I have learned this. Our GOV. is built like a MAZE. No body can get the blame that way. He did it,,No she did it,,No they did it !! Nobody ever REALLY GOES TO JAIL. They get censored or they retire. I still want to know when someone is gonna corner JIMMY CARTER and ask him why he pushed a banking law on the banks to loan money to people who could never in a million years pay it back. They ALL could see this coming but didn't do anything. Everyone thinks Bill Clinton is SO SMART,,why didn't he see this? I heard on TV that the day the Monica Lewinsky story broke he lost the card with the Nuclear Codes on it. They had to rush and change the codes. I swear only by the grace of GOD,,We don't IMPLODE.

Perhaps when he is 6 foot under, Barney Frank will stand at his grave and ask, Why did you do it Jimmy?
Bob.

Members online

No members online now.
Back