Who's in the So-East LA area

LEOV5

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just want to know who is on here that is close to me? Huntington Park, South Gate, Downey, Bell, Lynwood, Commerce, Bell Gardens, Cudahy,Paramount,Maywood, Vernon, Pico Rivera, Montebello,ELA, so who's there?

CheechAndChongStashJarSet.jpg

Hey NYC, How lon have you benne waiting to use that? FYI i have meet Cheech acouple times at family functions. My Wife is the goddaughter of Cheech's Uncle. He's just as funny as on any show and real down to earth people.

You're really funny man!!! And I mean that in a good way.

WEST COVINA!!! :D Hells yeah! East East East LA County!
and NYC.....:bowrofl:

Hold on!!!?!?!!??!? :eek: WALNUT!?!?!?!? Are you serious?!?!?!? I am on the Walnut side of west co! My lady lives in Walnut. ANd walnut is like this>. big! LoL Where at Dubbed?!?!? Hit me up...How come I never seen your ride?!?!? Have u seen me?!?!? haha:cool:

i'm more in north/central LA, specifically the Universal City/Hollywood Hills area. i do go east sometimes to Pasadena, but that's about as far as i roam :D

I was hoping that a few of you guys would turn up this way. We need you to represent at the next LVC meet we have. It would be great to have about 10 cars show up. I am thinking about July 12th or 13th right now. It seems the rest of the month is pretty busy for me. I will make a new post for this soon.

LEO july is good. but somewhere more out in the west covina area.

Kleen. like the upperpart more like Valley Boulevard and Grand area. but i usually stay local now due to Gas prices, and i Mostly roam around in the night. But im usually always at the West co Mall. but if i have seen ur car i dont think ill be able recall to put one and one together to make 2. so if i have i dont remember haha.

Members online

No members online now.
Back