Who's Got The Most Miles?

StinkinLinkinLS01

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
So my LS just went over 100,000 miles and I got to thinking...I wonder who has put the most miles on their LS? Also, what do you guys think the LS is 'good for' in terms of mileage?

Better yet. Who has had a car with the most miles PERIOD, regardless of make and model? (NON COMMERCIAL)

Just to get it started, a guy I know has a 1984 Ford Diesel with almost 400,000 miles! Also I just seen a guy the other day with a late 80s 5.0 mustang with a claimed 302,000!

And of course, if we're talking about a diesel...please specify.

:biggrin:

not me, I have "only" 124xxx miles on my LS. My 95 astro van though has 285xxx miles.

I had a 91 accord with 332,000 miles. Never had any major trouble and would still have it if it would have not been wrecked. The car ran perfect and got 30miles to the gallon.

176,380 for me on my 2000 LS. Valve covers were the only big issue. Running great. Still love this car. In Florida now on vacation with it and got 28MPG.

I knew a fellow once that had a million miles on his car - and always did his own repairs. He lived near Springfield, Ohio and worked in a tool shop in Indiana, and drove the trip every day until he retired. The car looked used, but still ran, very smooth. The man said Budwiser bought the car from him and was picking it up the next week. The car - 1924 Modle T Ford Coupe. What a car. :)

Ive got a 68 Ford F100 with around 300,000 miles on it.. Have replaced the speedo a few times, so I am no longer accurate on the miles.. Had a Chevy Silverado with 230K miles(never even had the heads off it before I wrecked it. Got a steady 9 MPG no MATTER what you did, and no matter what speed. Talk about reliable. haha) , a Ford Festive with 119K miles, & now my LS is cruising at just under 90K

Members online

Back