Whoa!!

Only a :q:q:q will buy one...and add to his Time travel device he bought and the Unicorn he put money on lay-away for......

why don't they ever use a real dyno sheet? i don't care if its from a different car then what they say. every car will have the hp an tq curves intersect at 5252 rpm.

lol plus the LS is hard to chip......at least from what I hear from the shops....

Dude, muffler bearings are good for about 35hp. Will make your exhuast come out faster.

why does this guy have so much positive feedback for this garbage?...

great chip i feel my power increase, and my top speed went from 120-135 : )

They were prompt and attentive to my needs, Thank you very much...

I bought 2 GT+tunerboxs. I'm glad I did!

I put helium in my tires and It was amazing at the difference in throttle response. I think it must make the car lighter or something. I also add another battery to make mine a 24 volt system and this really pumped up the horse power. WTF!!!

I put helium in my tires and It was amazing at the difference in throttle response. I think it must make the car lighter or something. I also add another battery to make mine a 24 volt system and this really pumped up the horse power. WTF!!!

now you went too far. the nissan gtr uses nitrogen to fill there tires...

Mine actually have nitrogen in them. When they installed my tires, they just did it and told me how great it was. I did wax my headlights to give it less drag :>)
I am full of :q:q:q:q like the rest of you guys.

I have nitrogen in my tires. I get it for free so I said hell, why not try it? Haven't seen the boost in fuel mileage yet that they told me I would get. :p And the stupid machines pressure readout was low by 3psi so it under filled my tires the first time around. I noticed that right away. I can say that after that I have checked the tire pressures 3 times since I got it converted, and they've not changed. Even with the huge changes in outside temp around here lately.

Members online

No members online now.
Back