Who would vote for Kerry

MonsterMark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
There is no doubt if Kerry is elected, he will drop the ball on the War on Terror.

political_support.jpg

football_home.jpg

john_french_kerry.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted on another site...
http://patriotpetitions.us/Kerry/

To Senate President Richard Cheney, Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist and Attorney General John Ashcroft
We, the People of these United States, rightfully petition our national government to prosecute John Kerry for "giving aid and comfort to the enemy" and to disqualify him for national office.

Kerry has a long and well-documented history of providing "aid and comfort" to the enemy in time of war -- particularly in the case of North Vietnam, Nicaragua and Cuba. Kerry, by his own account of his actions and protests, violated the UCMJ, the Geneva Conventions and the U.S. Code while serving as a Navy officer. Kerry met, on two occasions, with North Vietnamese negotiators in 1970 and 1971, willingly placing himself in violation of Article three, Section three of the U.S. Constitution, which defines treason as "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy in time of warfare.

Thus, in accordance with the Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3, which states, "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President ... having previously taken an oath ... to support the Constitution of the United States, [who has] engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof," We, the People of these United States, believe John F. Kerry is unfit for public office.

It is for this reason -- for his record of giving aid and comfort to the enemy while a member of the U.S. Armed Forces in violation of this oath -- that Senator Kerry should be prosecuted and disqualified for national office.

Signed,

I totally disagree with the Pentagon. In fact , I think their pay should even be raised from what they are currently getting. Our troops should be the A-1 priority as far as I am concerned.

MonsterMark said:
I totally disagree with the Pentagon. In fact , I think their pay should even be raised from what they are currently getting. Our troops should be the A-1 priority as far as I am concerned.
ah, tell thet to GW and rumsfield ---

That pay cut isn't really a pay cut. The Troops were given extra pay knowing it would only be a temp thing. I have a friend in that is in the military and asked him about it. He said when they were told about getting extra pay they were also told that nobody knew how long they would be able to get it.

IMO I think they need to pay the actors, and sports people less and raise the pay of those that are protecting us. Without the military where would we all be.

Congress and the president would be fools if they didn't extend the extra pay. They've done it before and they will continue to. The "pay cut" headline is just a common scare tactic in liberal (no offense intended there) editorials.

Kbob said:
Congress and the president would be fools if they didn't extend the extra pay. They've done it before and they will continue to. The "pay cut" headline is just a common scare tactic in liberal (no offense intended there) editorials.
im sure they will, til after the election at least

Joeychgo said:
im sure they will, til after the election at least

Exactly, both Republicans and Democrats will vote for it because it's politically correct. It's definitely a bi-partisan issue.

It's true about the pay only being temporary, Im sure it will be extended. I really like the part about disqualifying Kerry based on article 3 of the UCMJ. You guys rock. (the liberals dont, they just kinda hum) :L

Marine said:
I really like the part about disqualifying Kerry based on article 3 of the UCMJ.
150,000 signatures and rising fast! I encourage every American to join in and prevent this guy (Kerry) from EVER being President. In fact, if he quits the race now, I'll vote for Edwards. Deal?

I absolutely agree there are better candidates out there..........

Joeychgo said:
I absolutely agree there are better candidates out there..........

Yea just have the republicans get a new candidate and the dems get a new 1, and this election will be 100x better.

[font=Verdana,Sans-serif]U.S. Near Seizing bin Laden, Official Says

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040904/D84T2OUO0.html[font=Verdana,Sans-Serif]

Sep 4, 4:58 PM (ET)

[/font][font=Verdana,Sans-Serif]By MATTHEW PENNINGTON

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (AP) - The United States and its allies have moved closer to capturing Osama bin Laden in the last two months, a top U.S. counterterrorism official said in a television interview broadcast Saturday.

"If he has a watch, he should be looking at it because the clock is ticking. He will be caught," Joseph Cofer Black, the U.S. State Department coordinator for counterterrorism, told private Geo television network.

Asked if concrete progress had been made during the last two months - when Pakistan has arrested dozens of terror suspects including some key al-Qaida operatives - Black said, "Yes, I would say this."

[/font]
[/font]

More trouble looming for Kerry

Quotes are from Douglas Brinkley...Kerry's biographer. I would say that Kerry's boat is sinking swiftly.
icon10.gif

Sunday, Sept. 5, 2004 1:22 p.m. EDT
Brinkley: Navy Probe Could Doom Kerry Campaign

Sen. John Kerry's campaign biographer Douglas Brinkley said Sunday that if an ongoing Navy investigation into Kerry's military decorations turns up evidence of "purposeful" deception, it could spell doom for the top Democrat's White House bid.

Praising reporter Thomas Lipscomb, who broke news of the Navy investigation on Friday, Brinkley told WABC Radio's Steve Malzberg, "Journalists are going to have to see whether there's a discrepancy on [the citations posted to Kerry's] web site - whether there's something wrong that's said there or not."

Story Continues Below

"If so," said the "Tour of Duty" author, "Kerry would have to fix it immediately - and it does raise some questions as to why that would happen."
"Is it sloppiness, is it purposeful intent, is there an easy explanation for it?" Brinkley wondered.

He said that while questions raised by the Swiftboat Veterans for Truth about Kerry's war record have been very damaging, "so far they haven't been lethal." But Brinkley predicted that a discrepancy with Kerry's medals could seriously escalate his political problems.

Asked if inconsistencies uncovered by the Navy probe could be the "death knell" for Kerry's campaign, Brinkley told Malzberg, "It could."

In the next breath he hastened to add, however, "Right now it's unclear. So we have to just wait to see what all this adds up to."

The presidential historian called on Kerry to authorize the release of his full military file, saying, "Clearly some of these military records should be made available to the press."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/9/5/132437.shtml

Punisher said:
Yea just have the republicans get a new candidate and the dems get a new 1, and this election will be 100x better.

Im gonna have to go ahead and second that one. You can hardly imagine that the government was origionally put together to help the people and run the country.

MonsterMark said:
[font=Verdana,Sans-serif]U.S. Near Seizing bin Laden, Official Says

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040904/D84T2OUO0.html[font=Verdana,Sans-Serif]

Sep 4, 4:58 PM (ET)

[/font][font=Verdana,Sans-Serif]By MATTHEW PENNINGTON

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (AP) - The United States and its allies have moved closer to capturing Osama bin Laden in the last two months, a top U.S. counterterrorism official said in a television interview broadcast Saturday.

"If he has a watch, he should be looking at it because the clock is ticking. He will be caught," Joseph Cofer Black, the U.S. State Department coordinator for counterterrorism, told private Geo television network.

Asked if concrete progress had been made during the last two months - when Pakistan has arrested dozens of terror suspects including some key al-Qaida operatives - Black said, "Yes, I would say this."

[/font]
[/font]

Everyone knows that Bin Laden will be caught close the the election. It's the only way Bush can get elected. It's certainly not on his ability to lead the country. Smoke screen to cover up all the crap of the Bush administration.

I don't think Bush can rely on old Jeb to save him this time.

Also, watch how rich Bush and VP Mr. Chaney get after their term in office are over. All these two have done is set themselves up for life. I truly doubt Bush cares about Americans, but he does care about himself and all his friends.

What I really want to know is durning the Bush term what has he done for me!

(Don't say made me safer, I'd feel less safe traveling now as an American than I would before Bush)

mespock said:
Hey Rich, how ya doin. Hopefully your back full speed to fill those little brains of mush with lots of wisdom. Your a school teacher. I would think that this is a good start.
The NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND Act.
http://www.ed.gov/nclb/overview/importance/edpicks.jhtml?src=ln

And just to show you that money can't buy intelligence, take a look at how well Clinton spent your money. Bet you wish you could have a refund....

esea-spending.gif

mespock said:
"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country."
-John F. Kennedy (JFK)

MonsterMark said:
"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country."
-John F. Kennedy (JFK)

Oh wasn't that another great Democrate, and Didn't he also serve on a Navy Swift style boat, PT 109. Hmmm

MonsterMark said:
Hey Rich, how ya doin. Hopefully your back full speed to fill those little brains of mush with lots of wisdom. Your a school teacher. I would think that this is a good start.
The NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND Act.
http://www.ed.gov/nclb/overview/importance/edpicks.jhtml?src=ln

And just to show you that money can't buy intelligence, take a look at how well Clinton spent your money. Bet you wish you could have a refund....

To me it looks like Clinton is the 1 who started spending alot more on education. Its good to see that Bush hasnt stoped what Clinton started.

No child left behind has a big problem! It leave the too many behind.

Even our republican administrators don't like what it does for education. The money doesn't get to were it is needed.

But it sure looks good when you can say no child left behind.

mespock said:
Oh wasn't that another great Democrate, and Didn't he also serve on a Navy Swift style boat, PT 109. Hmmm
If you really look at JFK's record, you will see he was way more a Republican in today's definition than a Democrat.

Yes, he served on a PT boat. That is EXACTLY why Kerry wanted to serve on one. He thought it would further his political career. To bad it was this kind of boat that sunk him.
icon10.gif

Hmmm.

Members online

No members online now.
Back