Who wants to make $50?

Vivid LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a set of Grey sealed headlights that are in really good shape.

This is how you would make the $50. I send you my headlights which are in good shape and $50 plus enough to ship your headlights to me. You then send me your headlights in the box and the swap is complete.

I need this ASAP because the car goes to the body shop for paint work and I wanna have the Bezels painted to match. Let me know, but you must have the grey sealant and they need to be in really good shape. No cracks, pitting etc.

Or I would be willing to work something out if someone hasa set of angel eyes they want to get rid of that I can reopen again.

Thanks

So is it basically if you have the black sealant you cant get angel eyes? or is it other things too like hids etc?

I have a set of lights I no longer want. They are clear with angel eyes. I don't like the angel eyes anymore but they have a couple scratches. They are also dirty on the inside because of a hurricane that managed to drop water into the inside of the headlamp. If you decide to open the lamps, then you would be able to open them and clean them out. Also, the scratches LOOK minor and are able to be buffed out. What headlamps do you have now? If you have OEM headlamps without the orange corner, I have another set of lamps with the grey sealant that are original, with not pittings or scratches. The only way I will part with those is if I am getting a new set with clear corners.

nashmage said:
So is it basically if you have the black sealant you cant get angel eyes? or is it other things too like hids etc?

You can try but the black sealant is super strong and is next to impossible to crack open. If you want angel eyes, etc. then you need a set w/ gray sealant.

Good luck!
-Scott-

I will be getting rid of the ones on my car with clear corners and angeleyes. I have an extra set of black bezels that I will put in and an extra set of ballasts that will go with them. I'm going to just stick with a cleared set.

Alright some good offers. I just want a really good set of lights. If they have angel eyes, etc thats even better. If they are apart that is great as well cause I need to paint the bezels.

Who wants to do this.

what i want to know is what condition ur lights are in? Are they stock lights, with or without corners? etc..

Stock Lights, no fogging car only has 25000 miles and it is a 2002. They do have the amber markers though.

Hmmmm... weren't you supposed to BUY my dual gauge pod with the installed gauges a couple months ago? Shame I never heard from you.

01Lssport, how are the lenses. Are they in good shape. Do you wanna trade or can I just buy them.

RED LSV8 IN MA said:
01Lssport, how are the lenses. Are they in good shape. Do you wanna trade or can I just buy them.

They have some pitting which is why I bought another set, but those have some pitting as well. I have 2 sets of painted bezels (HC) and 1 black set of bezels. I am just going to stick the black bezels into the angeleyes lights w/harnesses and sell them. Put a set of painted bezels in the other lights and put them in my car and be done with it. I'll take any offer.

Do you have any pics of the lenses. Sorry to be a pain, but I just want them to look good. It sounds like your set is the way to go, let me know around what you want for the set still opened so I can paint the bezels.

Black Sealant, cant get them apart. What do you want for the setup. Also do they have the clear lenses or just the amber ones removed.

RED LSV8 IN MA said:
Black Sealant, cant get them apart. What do you want for the setup. Also do they have the clear lenses or just the amber ones removed.

I'll trade for yours + $100. They dont have clear lenses yet... I can make a set if you want them. They are pre-wired to come on with the parking lights.

BanginLS said:
my angel eyes dont have ballasts.. i know my HIDs do...
If your angeleyes don't have ballasts then there not CCFL's (new version, uses a fluorescent circle shaped light) they are DDE (old version, uses 2 little lights)

They are also dirty on the inside because of a hurricane that managed to drop water into the inside of the headlamp.

What was the hurricane's name? Rita got water in mine.

Members online

No members online now.
Back