Who wants GEN 1 Angel Eyes??????

5TA1NER

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
So here is my proposal... I have 2 sets of GEN 1 headlights that would be great candidates for a set of Angel Eyes. What I am looking for is a member who is #1 looking for a complete set of headlights with Angel Eyes and someone who is willing to purchase 2 sets. One for me and one for you. I will do the all the work and obviously incur all other costs. I have clear corners or I can leave them empty or put the amber back. Your choice. I will also paint the bezels any color you wish. They eyes will be installed and sealed. I am looking for $500 to do this. 2 sets of angel eyes and the extra $100 for shipping and all other products to complete the job. Wasn't sure if this would go but it never hurts to ask. I could do it myself but I think $500 for a set of headlights, with angel eyes installed, custom bezels, clear corners(if you want) shipped to you is a great deal. Who wants in?

Damn, just found my next headlight, thanks Hite !

Anyone want to buy a pair of brand new Gen I aftermarket headlights with a few miles and bugs on them ? Maybe 2 months old.

Hite, I kinda wondered the same thing when I read the op's post.

Members online

No members online now.
Back