Who wants a Lemon flavored Gen II ?

Eww. I don't like it. However, it would be awesome to throw around at the track. Bring it up to NHMS when they have their open track days.

The guy is an idiot. They blew the head gasket after 1 lap, repaired it poorly, blew it again after a few more laps. The requirement for a lemons car is a cost of less than $500. He can't sell it for $2000 as a candidate. I have bought way too many Mark VIII's for $300-800 in my day to consider this a deal.

The guy is an idiot. They blew the head gasket after 1 lap, repaired it poorly, blew it again after a few more laps. The requirement for a lemons car is a cost of less than $500. He can't sell it for $2000 as a candidate. I have bought way too many Mark VIII's for $300-800 in my day to consider this a deal.

Yeah, maybe he just doesn't understand that he's a moron. Maybe it would be worth it to email him and tell him what you just stated.

I don't want him to think i'm interested. :cool:

Yeah, that's true. It's too bad that other people outside our LvC group (which are usually affiliated with the other forums too) are so uneducated about these cars, and have no idea about the true value of these cars, which unfortunately isn't much anymore.

Would have bought it if it came with the nice drivers seat. I would put the seat in my silver car so it would sell. Then make a drag car out of it :cool:

i dont know what you could do to make it any lighter, looking at the pics

That car is worth maybe $350-400 in scrap.

I was all for it until his little disclaimer about the fire extinguisher. :(

What color interior? I have a set of tan seats i need to get rid of. :cool:

Grey with heated seats but I'm not looking to put any money into it at this point. I'm just fixing the trans and selling it off as I can't have 2 Marks at this point in time.

Couldn't sell it. I love these cars too much. It's going into the shop on Saturday for a trans swap and maybe some exhaust work, followed by paint/body work. I have tan seats. no go.

I only paid $2000 for my nice car. I couldn't imagine paying half that for the lemon car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back