who wants a FREE drivers side used/working window regulator?

LS6_5SPD

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I've replaced both of my front doors windows regulators, the one I pulled out from my door was perfectly workingm
I'm giving it away, if shipping is required that's all u pay for. I know it sucks to have a window reg. Down.

First call gets it. (305) 890-5191

REALLY mad that I just bought/changed that one. lol.

If it was perfectly working, why did you replace it?

Cause ima keep my ls n wanted both new. Just me, like I had 2 messed up coils n still replace all 6 of them.
I still have it, first caller gets it.

Ok, I hate having garbage in my trunk, I like to keep it clean n pretty much empty. I still have the driver's side regulator and motor.
If I dont get any call before Wednesday, as soon as I wake up Ima go throw it away, Im giving it for free, u only pay for shipping.

I also have the broken pass. side regulator with working motor. If anyone wants it, it could be used to find a solution to its breaking every 4 years or so.

THE NUMBER IS (305) 890-5181 NOT 5191... MY BAD :p

GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEE!! PLEASE!!!! I HAVE HAD MY WINDOW ROLLED UP FOR 3 MONTHS. please

GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEE!! PLEASE!!!! I HAVE HAD MY WINDOW ROLLED UP FOR 3 MONTHS. please

U got it dude, our boy pektel :Beer just donate it to u, as soon as I told him someone needed it, plus I had my pass. door's window rolled up for like 5 months and I know how :q:q:q:qed up that is so call me or text me ur zip code asap, Ima pack it right now and take it to the post office to find out about shipping charges.

Members online

No members online now.
Back