Who uses Cardomain?

JWerner2

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I know a few people use Cardomain and I wanted to know if you can find code for it on 3rd party websites to customize it outside the norm?

I did a google but all I found was adding music and I hate when people do that s*it! I just wanna get rid of some of the windows that clutter the page up.

I started one to talk to people in my area but now I kind of wanna do something with my page to let people I talk to know what I have. But if its gunna be all cluttered up and stupid I dont even wanna bother.

I have one but never been updated or looked at in hella long..I was on there before joining LVC and only checked it once since then.

I saw. Nice pic of some other guys red halos.

Im pretty sure you didnt.

And lots of people left good comments regarding your red halos.

Oh well, Petes I know you know the code for customizing pages and stuff like that.

meh...like I said I dropped interest in it..maybe I forgot to put it. Coulda sworn I put it in but what do I care...CD is full of Brit Brits and RollinRich :p

meh...like I said I dropped interest in it..maybe I forgot to put it. Coulda sworn I put it in but what do I care...CD is full of Brit Brits and RollinRich :p

Theres actually a few nice LSes at the top now. Finally the black one on hydraulics is on top.

Im using it to find people into cars in general in my area, not just LSes.

gotchya. My only car buddies are Ricers that live around me.,....especially since the Racial majority in Washington is Asians and Hispanic and Indian :p Whites are dying up here that or they live where they work......

Members online

No members online now.
Back