Who is Barack Obama?

MonsterMark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Received via email. Actually I read the whole thing and there does not appear to be any untruth in it. Comments?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is Barack Obama?- Interesting

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas. Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii.

When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a radical Muslim from Indonesia. When Obama was 6 years old, the family
relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a Muslim school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school." Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education. Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta. Wahabism is the radical teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background. Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

MonsterMark said:
Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background. Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

I can see why he did it but does this really matter? Isn't this all about what you think is right and what the person has done or what he believes in since he entered politics? If it were any other religion would it have mattered??

I still think Obama should have said "Yes, I grew up with those extremists. As such, I KNOW how to deal with them." No, I'm not an Obama supporter.

Either way, our options for the next president don't look too stellar, IMHO

I don't know why I bother. :Bang

The fact that the first sentence begins with "Probable U. S. presidential candidate" indicates this thing dates back to at least January, and is based on a thoroughly debunked and discredited article that appeared on the right-wing Insight Magazine's web site.

Obama's been involved in the (Christian) church since the 80's, but wasn't even elected to Illinois Senate until 1996. So that kind of blows a hole in the idea that he became a Christian in order to improve his political image.

Most importantly, what has Obama EVER written, said or done to indicate, even in the remotest sense, that he identifies with or supports radical Islam? The fact that he's opposed to the war in Iraq? You're gonna have to do better than that.

Gimme a f*cking break.

Let's ignore that facts that Obama hasn't been a Muslim since childhood and has been an active Christian for the last 20 or so years. Okay, he's a Muslim, so what? He's free to indulge in any religion he chooses according to the Bill of Rights.

You're banging your head because everything in that posting is TRUE!
Why, because it says so in an anonymous email you got? :rolleyes: The author of this trash takes a few facts and augments them with his own distortions and outright fabrications to imply that he's some sort of terrorist sleeper, ready to toss out the Constitution and replace it with the Sharia once he's elected. What a load of cow manure.

There is ZERO evidence that he attended a "Wahabi" school. It was a public school that had a majority of Muslim students, which is not surprising since the majority of the population was Muslim. The school was liberal enough that the teachers wore miniskirts and students celebrated Christmas. Also bear in mind that he was only SIX YEARS OLD when he attended this school. He spent the rest of his time in Indonesia attending a Catholic school.

Obama hasn't made any effort to "conceal" that he's a Muslim because he isn't one! The quote "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school" is very cleverly worded to look like he said it, but he didn't. It was attributed to an anonymous source, so we have no idea how reliable it is.

In short, this email is complete nonsense. But it does its job by appealing to the paranoid delusions of people like you, so I guess it works.

Explain to me why Mr. Barry Obama changed his name to Barack Obama?
THE HORROR! LOL.
Explain to me why it would matter, even if true, which it isn't. "Barry" was his nickname from when he was a kid to his college days. So effing what? What if it had been "Booger"?

And you still haven't answered my question: What has Obama EVER written, said or done to indicate, even in the remotest sense, that he identifies with or supports radical Islam?

95DevilleNS said:
Let's ignore that facts that Obama hasn't been a Muslim since childhood and has been an active Christian for the last 20 or so years.

Please indulge me with these facts to back up your statement please. I need to inform myself I guess.

OK, maybe you can answer the question plus a bonus one because TommyB would rather have a tantrum.

1) When did Barry Obama change his name to Barack Obama?

2) And what does 'Barack' mean and what religion is it based on?

I checked and it surely isn't a Catholic name.

Please indulge me with these facts to back up your statement please. I need to inform myself I guess.

OK, maybe you can answer the question plus a bonus one because TommyB would rather have a tantrum.

1) When did Barry Obama change his name to Barack Obama?

2) And what does 'Barack' mean and what religion is it based on?

I checked and it surely isn't a Catholic name.
Again.. :Bang

1) He never changed his name! Do you understand english? He was BORN Barack Obama. His father's name was Barack Obama Sr., which would tend to imply that there is a Jr! "Barry" is a nickname, just like "Bob" is short for "Robert". What is your obsession with this?

2) I wasn't aware that all names were based on a religion. What religion is "Bryan" based on? Nevertheless I'll play along. The only references to the name I can find is spelled "Barak" (no 'C'). Of the three "baby names" web sites I checked, two of them say it's a Hebrew name for "lightning", the other simply says it is of Arabic origin. Hint: Arabic != Muslim Radical.

So what of it? After all, if the man was trying to "conceal" his muslim roots as your email claims, why would he want to "change" his name back to Barack? And why wouldn't he concentrate on doing something about his more unfortunate middle name?

When one makes accusations, the burden of proof lies with the accuser, not the accusee. Otherwise I might as well demand that you prove to me that George W. Bush doesn't still snort cocaine.

So please indulge us with some facts that prove Obama has EVER been a practicing Muslim after, say, age 10.

You still haven't answered my original question by the way.

That's right.

He was born Barack and lived his life as Barry. He even let them put his nickname on his high school yearbook.

So what does he do as an adult, he goes back to Obama. Why? Because his Dad died and Barry, I mean Barack, wanted to honor him? Hell, he never even knew his real daddy.

The rabbit hole goes a whole lot deeper.

Keep digging.

Bash him if you want, every Jr. and Sr. in highschool, along with me, 's voting for him.

And that's what's sad about America. All you lefties that put up trash for elected office and then listen to the media tell you what to think. Truly sad.

New York Post columnist John Podhoretz said it best when he predicted a “Jimmy Carter”-style administration.

Which to me can only mean 2 things; defeatist and disastrous.

A PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE

By the editors and contributors and analysts of ContrarianCommentary.com Copyright © 2007

February 10, 2007

I.
THE HISTORY OF PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILING

At some elementary, functioning, practical level we are all “profilers.” Every human being is constantly reacting to other humans, profiling their likes and dislikes, their attractiveness and unattractiveness. The police detective at the crime scene is already creating his or her own profile of a possible perp.
Indeed, we use the colloquial term “read” to reflect efforts to probe deeper into someone’s psyche. “Can you read him?” “Does she read me?” And so on.
Organized, governmental profiling came into general use in World War II. Initially, Great Britain’s Special Operations executive (SOE) began to profile aspects of the Nazi regime and its demented leaders. Later, the US’s Office of Strategic Services (OSS) also began to use profiling techniques to delve more deeply into the motivations of our enemies.
The advent of the Cold War and the CIA brought even more organized and expansive profiling techniques into use. These operations were later copied and extended by the FBI.
“Profiling” became controversial in 1964 when psychologists ran an ad in the New York Times claiming that Republican presidential candidate Barry Goldwater was psychologically unfit to be president because he was unstable and dangerous. They were issuing an expert opinion based on the profiling of the candidate.
Since the 1964 debacle profiling has come into general use by campaigns, media and other public projects. We also use the colloquial expression “What makes him tick?” to reflector informal attempts to profile the motivation and character of potential customers, competitors and others with whom we come into conflict.
Finally there was a barrage of profiling analysis during the period of Bill Clinton’s impeachment proceedings. Thus, we are on solid ground in seeking to analyze and create a psychological profile of presidential candidate Barack Obama.

II.

THE METHODOLOGY/TECHNIQUES OF PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILING

Psychologists use the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) as a matrix for profiling and diagnosing mental illness. This study is not limited by the DSM which, in any case, has limited application to a study of political personalities.
A profiler will use what is available; the value of the profile will depend on the input. During the Cold War, for example, the CIA successfully profiled Russian and Chinese leaders using published materials as well as media reports. There was little else to go on and the profiles were still remarkably accurate.
Personal interviews and views are obviously the gold coin of psychological profiling a political candidate but they were unavailable in the case of Mr. Obama.
More significantly from a profiling approach, his personality lends itself to planting subtle nuggets of self-revelation in his writings. His earlier writings, moreover, were prepared at a time when the prospects of a presidential campaign were probably not even an idle dream. So these early statements are especially helpful to a personality examination and identification.

III.

PROFILING BARACK OBAMA

Initially one can ask: why profile Obama? Is a psychological profile really needed? The answer is, understanding a public figure’s psyche and psychological motivation is no less critical because that person is in the public arena. It may be even more important. We can see an example of the need for constant review and evaluation of a person’s mental state ripped out of the headlines, in the saga of the astronaut who went berserk and sought to stalk her romantic rival.
NASA is now reviewing its external psychological profiling procedures, to see if changes are necessary, as well as internal evaluation protocols to see why it was that no one was aware and recognized Capt. Lisa Nowaks’s mental deteriorating. So it is essential not only to profile Obama, but to keep profiling him as more information and more self-revelation become available.
A review of Obama’s public speeches, campaign materials and especially his writings reflect that Obama’s personality has been remarkably consistent from childhood through adulthood.
In his book “Dreams From my Father,” Obama lays out the foundation for an examination of his character and personality. That seminal work reveals much, and almost all of what it reveals is truthful and applicable to his presidential prospects.
Obama’s life began with loss, hurt, confusion, alienation, frustration. Out of these he constructed a psychological "mask" that still endures.
Every individual wears a mask. It is a part of reality and a part of a healthy personality and psyche.
But Obama’s pain still controls his personality. Like Dr. Strangelove’s arm, that can’t help rising, Obama's sense of loss, exclusion, frustration and fantasy still overarch his personality. He authored a book “Dreams From My Father,” when in reality he got no dreams from his father. Obama created his father’s “dreams” in his own fantasy world. The fantasies associated with the “missing parent” are among the most powerful, the most enduring and occasionally the most devastating in human experience.
He was “Barry” until he went to college. Then he became the tribal Barack. But on his first visit to his “roots” in Kenya, he once again succumbs to “Barry,” because that is what his father and family called him.
He apparently held and still holds Kenyan-American dual nationality, but has scrupulously avoided any discussion of his “dual” status. Duality is not what Obama craves: he craves the singular, the linear, and the straight and narrow, to compensate for his own confused and winding initiation into the hardship of life and family, of creating a personality and mask consonant with his troubled feelings.
Over and over again, Obama returns in his speeches and in his writings to a sense of loss, alienation, detachment. He is a skillful promoter, and he manages to overcome his mask, to gild it with soft statements and lofty promises. He sells his weakness as a new paradigm of strength, security and clarity when there is little strength and no clarity in his mind.
Indeed the very essence of his personality is the perpetual, eternal promise unfulfilled. Obama’s “Hope” is the absence of reality, the unattainable in his own life scaled up to a national fantasy which he hopes to peddle to unsuspecting voters and especially young people. When he fails, they will feel betrayed.
While decrying the “smallness” of our politics he resorts to the smallest dimensions himself. Is he seeking to control foreign policy, or is he a frustrated local school board member? Should our schools be run from Washington, as he suggests, by the president, or should local people have final authority? Should the federal government have a bigger role in local schools, or is he just engaging in the casual blather that he decries in others? What is he going to do about teacher salaries? Nationalize or federalize them? And, oh, the teachers’ unions. In Obama's fantasyland all of these conflicts and contradictions dissolve into "hope." He is for more pay and perks, but which teacher's union supports strict accountability and expedited procedures for dismissal of incompetents?
Does Obama really believe that we need to revive the role of “labor unions” in his “digital economy,” or is that merely another sop to leaders that might support his candidacy? The very things that Obama condemns, he is in the process of becoming.
Bill Clinton reduced the presidency to worrying about school uniforms. Before long, Obama may be promising “healthy snacks” for school children as part of his "hope" for the future. Where does the smallness end? Obviously not with Obama, the newest champion of the same, the secure, the warm and fuzzy and ultimately the same escapist fantasies as every other career politician.
In Iraq? Obama wants to “cut and run,” by 2008. “We can’t wait, till 2008.” It will succeed marvelously as political policy in the Democratic Party primaries, but it will bring collapse to or failed policy even worse than that engendered by George Bush.
While Obama claims to be moving along Robert Frost’s “road not taken,” in reality he is on the same road, seeking the same fund raising contributors (tens of millions of dollars), seeking to stimulate the same media hysteria and ultimately seeking to run a traditional campaign while claiming he is doing precisely the opposite. In short, a bunkum artist who is fully capable, because of his “Mask,” of convincing himself of the truthfulness of his delusions. The same way children are.
Can his personality stand the stress? Probably not.
The media will get tired of Obama’s same old tired message, he substitution of hope for reality. And, ultimately, he will get tired of himself.
Politically Obama will become cannon fodder for the Republicans. Goofy Republicans wanted Hillary; they may get Barack, a dream come true. Giuliani (whom I don’t particularly like) would rip him up. Ultimately, Obama’s personality matrix left Obama weak inside, weak under the surface, "all sail and no anchor." He learned to avoid conflict, not fight. His mother raised someone who would run away, not stand his ground. And in Iraq that could prove fatal.
Obama says his campaign is “not just about me.” But in his mind it will always be just about him. Righting the wrongs he perceived and experienced as a child. Strengthening the powerlessness he reviled. Restoring his role, the one his siblings called his father’s “Obama” attitude, in the pantheon of politics. He will strive to be a strong leader on the surface, using powerful language and images; but inside he will still be the pied piper of powerlessness. And know it.
Obama has succeeded largely by his successful concealment at the margins. Obama's natural tendency, his default state of mind, is to evade, conceal, avoid--and escape. He managed to hide his middle name in 2004; he can’t any longer. Questions of family background will still plague him. As Democrats raise the volume of their demands for withdrawal, our adversaries will seek to stroke those fears with renewed attacks of their own in Iraq.
War is war, but war is also psychology. Obama’s psychology is weak. His presentation today was weak, and his approach to dealing with his adversaries will ultimately come to be seen as weak. Obama is still the outsider, still the one who needs to justify himself, and still the one who still needs to create a fantasyland to compensate for the void left by his absent father.

IV.

SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS

The conflicts inside Barack Obama’s soul played out today in Springfield, where he alternated between jive and reality.
As much as Obama might try to change his face, to abandon his “old” Obama for a “new” persona, he cannot do so. His growth is limited by the demons within him. The mask is rigid, hardened.
He approached the American people as though he were speaking to a college audience, casual and insufficiently serious for someone who asks for the right to put his hand on the nuclear button as well as Washington’s bible.
Obama’s 2004 Democratic National Convention speech was so powerful and so memorable precisely because he was constrained by format and content. Today’s display was free-form Obama, and he won’t travel well and sell well outside a narrow spectrum of the electorate.
As Obama comes to realize he may have finally overreached, and perhaps even exceeded his level of incompetence, he may withdraw into himself, withdraw from the battlefield, and plan to return again in a later campaign.
The Mask, however, will remain. It can never be removed. He hasn’t learned how. All of the inadequacies and frustrations he perceived as a child still drive him and still control his personality. He won’t learn how to remove the Mask because he continues to be afraid there is nothing behind it.

That's right.

He was born Barack and lived his life as Barry. He even let them put his nickname on his high school yearbook.

So what does he do as an adult, he goes back to Obama. Why? Because his Dad died and Barry, I mean Barack, wanted to honor him? Hell, he never even knew his real daddy.

The rabbit hole goes a whole lot deeper.

Keep digging.
Yes it does, so better climb your way out before it's too late.

Dude, I was known as "Tommy" all through grade school myself. But my birth certificate says "Thomas". Most poeple call me "Tom" now. Did I just decide to change it one day? No. Apparently to some people, "Tommy" is no longer appropriate for a 40+ year old man. :D

You don't even know if he deliberately went from "Barry" back to "Barack", let alone his motivations for doing so.

Come on, is this all you have? I'm growing tired of debating this silly non-topic.

TommyB said:
And you still haven't answered my question: What has Obama EVER written, said or done to indicate, even in the remotest sense, that he identifies with or supports radical Islam?
I'll answer your question after you show me where it says that in the opening post.

True, it doesn't. But if it isn't at least trying to imply those things, what exactly is its point then?
Like I said in the initial post, the comments may not make you happy, but they are all facts, albeit, cleverly written.

Why is it when liberals claim they want to unify the Country, the guy it 'currently' seems they want is the most liberal member of the whole shebang in Washington? Come on. A guy with a 97% liberal voting record is a guy who is gonna unite this Country. There are 50% of us on the other side that won't hop on the horse that this liberal jockey is riding.

The guy is an empty suit. Sure he looks and sounds good, but there is nothing there. He has plans, but no actions. It is another John Kerry all over again.

And the guy is a habitual liar. My gosh, he has told so many lies from so early on, how can you trust him.

He stabs anyone in the back when he has to in order to further his career.

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but you guys need to look deeper into this guy. A guy this weak is EXACTLY what this Country doesn't need. Hell, I'd take Bill and Hill before this stuffed shirt.

Go find another candidate. Please!

Liberal Groups Rating
NOW 100%
Planned Parenthood 100%
Sierra Club 100%
Leadership Conference on Civil Rights 94%
NARAL Pro-Choice America 100%
NAACP 100%
ACLU 83%
Americans for Democratic Action 100%
American Wilderness Coalition 100%
National Education Association 100%

Conservative Groups Rating
Gun Owners of America 0%
The NRA "F"
Americans for Tax Reform 0%
Citizens Against Govt. Waste 13%
Federation for American Immigration Reform 0%
National Right to Life Committee 0%
National Taxpayers Union 6%
The American Conservative Union 8%
Americans for Prosperity 43%

Voted Against:
War on Terror tribunals
Death tax repeal
Against the flag-burning amendment
Against Bush's tax cuts
Against Judge Alito
Against Judge Roberts
Against the Bolton nomination
Against the new bankruptcy laws

Other noteworthy items:
Likes government-funded embryonic (kill babies) stem-cell research
Wants to pull the troops
Wants amnesty
Won't let us interrogate prisoners of war

Yep, he'll unite us for sure.

Bash him if you want, every Jr. and Sr. in highschool, along with me, 's voting for him.

Well, he is a shoe-in then. Most juniors and seniors in High School don't even know who Obama is, and even the ones that do will most likely not vote.

Like I said in the initial post, the comments may not make you happy, but they are all facts, albeit, cleverly written.
You continue to ignore everything I write, which is to be expected I suppose. Let me try to address this point by point and in color:

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas. Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. TRUE basically, but nice off-hand inclusion of "atheist" when describing mom.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. FALSE. Of course the author of this knows full well it's impossible to prove a negative. So what the hell, might as well include it huh?

He is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school." FALSE. He's never said anything of the kind. The quote isn't even attributed to him.

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. ???? I've never read anything by his "handlers" making such a claim. Besides, it would be foolish for them to make such a claim, since...

In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education. TRUE. Wow, he got another one right.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. TRUE, in that Obama was sent to a school comprised of mostly Muslim students, and where Islam was taught.

Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta. Wahabism is the radical teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. UTTERLY FALSE. The school in question has been thoroughly investgated by many several journalists, and there is no evidence whatsoever that they now or ever did teach "Wahabism" there.

When he was at a public school for a year, he learned about Islam.

Obama's stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, was much more of a free spirit than a devout Muslim, according to former friends and neighbors. And the school described as an Islamic madrassa in media reports actually was a public school, so progressive that teachers wore miniskirts and all students were encouraged to celebrate Christmas.

Interviews with dozens of former classmates, teachers, neighbors and friends show that Obama was not a regular practicing Muslim when he was in Indonesia, despite being listed as a Muslim on the registration form for the Catholic school, Strada Asisia, where he attended 1st through 3rd grades.

At the time, the school most likely registered children based on the religion of their fathers, said Darmawan, Obama's former teacher. Because Soetoro was a Muslim, Obama was listed as a Muslim, she said.

The enrollment form from the Catholic school, which has been cited as evidence that Obama was a Muslim in Indonesia, also was rife with errors. It listed Obama as an Indonesian, listed his previous school incorrectly and failed to list his mother, Ann, at all.

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background. FALSE. As I said before, Obama has been involved with UCC since the 80's. He didn't run for state senator until '96.

So this anonymous author has taken a few facts from Obama's childhood and surrounded them with distortions and fabrications. That's the nature of these things.

Why is it when liberals claim they want to unify the Country, the guy it 'currently' seems they want is the most liberal member of the whole shebang in Washington? Come on. A guy with a 97% liberal voting record is a guy who is gonna unite this Country. There are 50% of us on the other side that won't hop on the horse that this liberal jockey is riding.
Yes he's a liberal, although I don't know where you came up with the 97% figure. Or the 50% figure either. I guess you just assume that the country is evenly divided between hard-core conservatives and liberals, when that is hardly the case.

The guy is an empty suit. Sure he looks and sounds good, but there is nothing there. He has plans, but no actions. It is another John Kerry all over again.
Maybe so. I'm not prepared to endorse him yet, although I will continue to knock down the right-wing garbage that is spewed about him. Like...

And the guy is a habitual liar. My gosh, he has told so many lies from so early on, how can you trust him.

He stabs anyone in the back when he has to in order to further his career.
This coming from a Bush supporter. How rich. :bowrofl:

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but you guys need to look deeper into this guy. A guy this weak is EXACTLY what this Country doesn't need. Hell, I'd take Bill and Hill before this stuffed shirt.

Go find another candidate. Please!
Like I said, we'll see how he manages to handle the campaign hell on earth.

Voted Against:
War on Terror tribunals
Death tax repeal
Against the flag-burning amendment
Against Bush's tax cuts
Against Judge Alito
Against Judge Roberts
Against the Bolton nomination
Against the new bankruptcy laws

Other noteworthy items:
Likes government-funded embryonic (kill babies) stem-cell research
Wants to pull the troops
Wants amnesty
Won't let us interrogate prisoners of war

Ok - Let me start off by saying this....

If President Bush veto's the war funding bill, then he is against supporting our troops.

That is about as credible a statement as your little list here.

Politicians vote one way or the other for many different reasons, often on factors that have little or nothing to do with the bill itself.

Lets also not degrade the issues.

i.e. Likes government-funded embryonic (kill babies) stem-cell research

Nobody wants to kill babies. Thats just BS rhetoric. Kinda like the "Death Tax". I actually met someone who fell for that BS rhetoric. They thought the Death Tax was a tax imposed on your family when you die. It clouds the issue. Its not a death tax, its an estate tax imposed on wealthy americans' estate as a part of their benficiaries' inheritance.

Now, let me point out. Im not claiming a position either way on these issues. I am saying I dont like how people play with wording to confuse the issue in their favor. "Cleverly Worded" is another way to say "Bullsh*t" in my eyes.

I will say this. I dont care what his religon is. I care about his beliefs and his actions.

Ok - Let me start off by saying this.... If President Bush veto's the war funding bill, then he is against supporting our troops.

Let me start off by saying this. If Bush signed the P.O.S. pork laden, defeat America now legislation handed to him by the Congress, I would support his impeachment for failing in his duties as Commander-In-Chief, not because he failed to 'support the troops', but for the reason that he signed legislation that would have sealed America's failure in Iraq, the Middle East and peace in the rest of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Back