Who here has the flowmasters?

sho89mtx

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I was using the search function to look under previous posts and couldn't find the guy with the mark vii that has flowmaster 40 series mullfers on his car, they sounded awesome! Anyone know how much these would cost at a muffler place to install? If your the one with the flowmaster exhaust, please pm or leave a link to listen to that clip of your car again.

thanks,
scott

All the Flowmasters I have heard on Mark VIII's were ignorant loud with terrible interrior rosonence and drone.

I have the delta 50 flowmasters on my car, and I finally heard them growl again for the first time in six months. They are quiet in comparison to a lot of other mufflers, here's a clip...

Delta 50 Flows

Kale

djKale said:
I have the delta 50 flowmasters on my car, and I finally heard them growl again for the first time in six months. They are quiet in comparison to a lot of other mufflers, here's a clip...

Delta 50 Flows

Kale

Kale, are those with an entire cat back or just mufflers?

Deltas are quite, thats what they are for. 50s are alot quieter then 40s. Because thats how its suppose to be. Haha Nothing like my 40s!

djKale said:

Delta 50 Flows

Kale
Those sound pretty good, not too loud, but a good muscle car sound to them. Is that just mufflers or do you have something else like an x or h pipe with them?
How much did they cost and to get installed?

thanks,
scott

DON'T get mad, but I want to get rig of my magnaflows and go with the flowmasters, but I DO NOT want my mark to sound like a mustang. will it?

dertyclown said:
DON'T get mad, but I want to get rig of my magnaflows and go with the flowmasters, but I DO NOT want my mark to sound like a mustang. will it?
I would guess judging by how quiet these cars are stock compared to stock mustangs, I would highly doubt it. I wish they did though, that would be awesome!

sho89mtx said:
I would guess judging by how quiet these cars are stock compared to stock mustangs, I would highly doubt it. I wish they did though, that would be awesome!
no way I don't whant that its not a mustang. I would hate that.

I have true duals with the third cat and resonator removed, and an H-Pipe.

Kale

I roll up to a light. Light turns green. Pasengers in the other car, are breaking there necks. Saying to each other. Where the hell did that come from. My point, its not loud till you get on it. . .

I got them 40 series two chamber original flowmaster sound cans and they sound clean. I have the delta 40s in my GrandMarquis and there way too loud and interior sound is high. My LSC sounds like a clean sounding Camaro.

Yeah especially in the top end! They sound clean like if it came like that from factory.I got the K&N drop in air filter on it, flows, running castrol 10w40 full synthetic oil and this beast just doesnt stop for no one. I killed a manual mustang 5.0 and yesterday a new BMW 745i both over the three digits and never thought of getting smoked

Then Flowmasters it is. Rock on :gr_devil:

BTW Jaguar, you're running the 40 series, right? What was your total cost?

Members online

No members online now.
Back