Who has the fastest Mark with stock gears and no power adder?

S

scott9050

Who has gone the fastest with bolt ons as mentioned in the title?

I did a 14.921 @ 96.75 mph with a slipping trans and a bad MLPS sensor. BTW this is Blackout not Katshot

I've done 14.8 at 95 mph and 14.9 @ 97 mph. that's completely stock with air resevoir removed.

I have gone: best et 14.38, best mph 99.45 , stock gears, torque converter and rear end (no trac-loc).

Nice link to your Mark VIII Geno. The original poster was asking for fastest car with bolt ons with stock gears though. What did that car run without the gears and torque converter? edit: didn't see the post above. 14.3's is fast for just exhaust. :Beer

I ran a guy at Great Lakes 2 years ago who walked away from me and posted a 14.5. I think he was stock from top to bottom.

I was there when Serge's STOCK 95 LSC ran in the 14.30's....and his 60 foots suck! if he could hook up, that LSC would have done a shade better.

fastest STOCK Mark VIII I've seen to date.

Anyone think it would be possible to hit 13's with the stock gears? Possibly full exaust, chip, pulleys, MAF etc? 14.30's are just a stone's throw away from the 13's. The reason I ask is I want to see how fast I can get with the stock gears with just a rebuilt T-Lok added and still retain 155+ mph top end speeds and decent gas mileage.

Headers, maf, resonator removal, high flow filter, t-stat, colder plugs, good tune, pulleys, exhaust, and maybe some head, cam/valve, and intake work, yes.

Or you could just say screw it and just supercharge or juice it...

Members online

No members online now.
Back