who has eyebrows on their headlights?

joshluvsla

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Do you guys like them? My car is green should i paint it gree or black.... I saw this LS thats almost identical to mine but i cant make out the eyebrows being either black or green?

64879984.196415778.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Nice wheels! Look familiar. Those are definitely black eyebrows, I would paint them green.

I have them

I have the eyebrows painted to match on my silver frost LS, I liked them for awhile but now I am going back to stock. My main reason is that the black seam in the light housing shows up big time being between the two silver parts. This shouldn't show up as bad on your LS. Plus the non-eyebrow looks cleaner.....

I believe those brows are green. Because of the angle and lighting, it shows darker. I can't imagine that everything else is green and those brows are black. I have mine matching my car colour. Burgandy

00ls5spd said:
I have the eyebrows painted to match on my silver frost LS, I liked them for awhile but now I am going back to stock. My main reason is that the black seam in the light housing shows up big time being between the two silver parts. This shouldn't show up as bad on your LS. Plus the non-eyebrow looks cleaner.....

good point, I almost bought the eyelids the same day you posted this. I dont like the black seam at all. Thanks for the heads up. They eyelids look better on the dark cars.

Members online

No members online now.
Back