White Face

gijoe

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I looking to buy a white face gauge kit. Just white face hopefully, not the six different color one on ebay. Can anyone out there put me on the right path, and tell me how hard it was to install, I've done ones on Hondas and Mitsus before. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks gijoe

There are two styles - both are white faced, but on 'glows' green while the other is back-light blue/red.

I have the later - I purchased mine from the LLSOC.

this looks like the same one -> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...tem=7939574145&category=43952&sspagename=WDVW

The ones from the LLSOC come with instructions - don't know about the e-bay ones. They where not hard to install but took a little time as you pull most of your dash apart...

What is the purpose of the digital inverter upgrade? Is it worth the $16?

I have the analog inverter - and never use it - in fact it is tie-wraped up under the dash where you can't see it or adjust it. All it does is let you change the color of the numbers. I set mine to the way I like it and have no need to 'fiddle' with the colors constantly enough to mount a control for it.

I then wired the 'hot' lead to the car's dash dimmer switch - so the same dimmer switch used for all the other lights will also dim the new white face gauges.

Members online

Back