White Face Gauge Help

IamEli

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I need some input from the LvC-ers. I want to do the white face gauges on my LS. I found two different kits on ebay. I want to know if anyone has used either one of these two and if not, what kit did they use. If you have used one of the kits, let me know how it looks and how the install went, quality, everything. Thanks,
Elisha

Kit 1

Kit 2

the 2nd one is just a set of vinyl stickers.

Indeed they are. As odd as it may be, I am actually the man responsible for those.

customgauges is what I do.

If you want blue lighting at night, go for the other ones. A lot of people actually like the green lighting and want their gauges to appear stock at night, for those people... we made overlays.

I don't have any in my car (working with white gauges all day every day causes you to just get tired of seeing them) but people have them and really like them.

I have a set of the "stickers" and I love them. They are much better than the overlays. They look more stock than the overlay. I couldn't be happier.

P.S. Look at my cardoamin LS page and see for yourself.

I wasnt being negative about the fact that they are vinyls. I am probably going to put those in mine at some point when I finish a few other projects.

I want to keep the illumination green to match the rest of the interior still.

smdandb2 can you hook-up a fellow LvC'er with a good price on these? I still want some even if you cant, but that would be sweet.
Thanks,
Elisha

Members online

Back