which lug nuts for Eagle alloys 168?

88mk7

LVC Member
Reaction score
I grabbed a set off ebay for a kick ass deal, what kinda lug nuts and what size please?

Any acorn style nut should work. I think stock studs are 1/2-20. I picked up some chrome lugnuts at CarQuest, about $1 each.

Sifrino3 said:
The kind I have is that the socket that I take them off with is the key. Very low profile. . .
Yea, that's the type I'm talking about. I had those on the Camaro before the new rims were added. Just be careful not to strip it or mess it up!

awesome, can't wait to get tires mounted on mine, im goin with Kuhmos all way around 245/45 on front and 275/40 on rear.

88mk7 said:
awesome, can't wait to get tires mounted on mine, im goin with Kuhmos all way around 245/45 on front and 275/40 on rear.
245/45R17's are smaller than stock diameter. 245/50R17 is almost spot on, so you are better off with those. I picked up BFG's in that size, and they work great.

I hate to see how much tires will run me... its chilling. BTW, does NTB price match with TireRack?

88mk7 said:
I hate to see how much tires will run me... its chilling. BTW, does NTB price match with TireRack?
If you think ~$100 a tire is bad, don't ever get anything bigger than 17"! I was happy to get my tires for $90 a piece.

Members online

No members online now.
Back