Which Climate Control box works w/ 94 Mark VIII?

DSMDan

LVC Member
Reaction score
I saw someone's parting out a local '97. I need a new climate control box. Looking online it looks like it'd work. My question: what year Mark VIIIs have a climate control box that'll work with a '94? Thanks.

They will all work(93-98) in a 94. The 93-94 came with soft buttons that crack, which is probably why you are looking for one.

The 97-98's have a more contoured look about them, but they fit right in. My buddy installed a brand spankin new one in his 93with absolutely no problems.

Snag it up...they arent cheap...even used on ebay, they can fetch $100.

Max/Torrie can get them for about $120 if memory serves.

No Craig, the 97-98 is different, they just look the same as the 96. The 96 unit is the one you need. Max at fiveStar is the guy you need to talk to.

wow...we installed a 98 unit into a 93 with no problem. Looks nice too. it just doesnt match the squared off look of the gen 1's...but the newer 97-98's do in fact work. I have the exact same unit in my 97, as we installed in the 93.

Pics to follow, if needed.

I actually prefer the newer ones too, because when they are OFF, they dont say OFF...

BlackIceLSC said:
wow...we installed a 98 unit into a 93 with no problem. Looks nice too. it just doesnt match the squared off look of the gen 1's...but the newer 97-98's do in fact work. I have the exact same unit in my 97, as we installed in the 93.

Pics to follow, if needed.

I actually prefer the newer ones too, because when they are OFF, they dont say OFF...

I bought a brand new 1 from Max @ 5 Star Ford.......173.00

Members online

No members online now.
Back