Where's the Beef ?? Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro Tweeter (PP4-T) Replacement parts ??

Dino'sLSdeuce

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
:confused: Need the 411 for the replacement parts...

Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro (4-ohm) PP4-T (1.5") Tweeters

I have recently purchased what (I assumed) was a "Working Used" pair of PP4-T's...
but when it arrived, I found they were "Reconditioned" with no other info.

Also, it's seems as though something?? sounds odd inside and out of wack ?? with the voice-coil.
Voice coil...sounds like it's rubbing on something ?? When I some-what & very slightly physically twist the tweeter.
Sounds like something is loose and before I pry it open and peel off the back RF sticker to get to the first bolt, etc... And just in case (for some odd reason), I may need the parts vs. returning the pair I only paid 1/2 the retail cost.

If anyone has information regarding the (DIY) replacement parts (diaphragm/voicecoil) for sale or the website link ??

Please do not provide info/link regarding another brand tweeter as this question is specifically for my replacement situation regarding RF's Punch Pro Tweeters (I know about MTX's and MASSIVE's DIY parts, unless their interchangleable w/ RF PP4-T's -then I don't know).

Also, if there are any LS owners who's running either RF PP4-T's or PP8-T's; I'd like to know if it's possible (although I don't think so) to run a pair of these PP4-T tweeters as to replace the 1" tweeters from my pre-existing RF Power T1/T2 Component system using the T1/T2 Component Crossover.

Not too much info available about the Punch Pro tweeters besides wiring directly to the amp (using integrated onboard xover) or using the PP4-X (the punch pro xovers) I'd have to purchase seperately.

A some-what "specific" and "detailed" question. So I thank you for your time...

Members online

No members online now.
Back