Where to get a cheap Degas Bottle

buy a cheap one if you want to, but if you do, you will be replacing it again very soon...

if you only want to replace it once, spend a little extra and get the OEM one.
the dorman ones are known for going bad very quickly, or sometimes being defective right out of the box.

buy a cheap one if you want to, but if you do, you will be replacing it again very soon...

the dorman ones are known for going bad very quickly, or sometimes being defective right out of the box.

I second this, I put a doorman in my car before I found this site and it lasted less than 90 days.

+10000000

The last thing that you want to do is "skimp" on such a item..just upgraded my cooling fan system to electric..and noticed that bottle was beginning to wear at seams..why risk a engine when a bottle is way more within price reach..? Learned that cheap routes with this car will only come back on me..have to pay to play.

My 06 just started with the over heating problems. Honestly I was relieved that it finally happened. Now I can replace the plastic parts and get that out of the way. Tasca has the best price it seems.

when i did mine last summer, i got most from Rock Auto, and the couple that the Rock didnt have I got from Ford Parts Giant.

if every thing on this car was as cheap as honda parts, then it wouldn't be a $40k Lincoln...

It wouldn't be such an ordeal if Lincoln wasn't engineering these cars with substandard materials. The plastics used in the Lincoln cooling system are not suitable for the use they are put to.

It wouldn't be such an ordeal if Lincoln wasn't engineering these cars with substandard materials. The plastics used in the Lincoln cooling system are not suitable for the use they are put to.
They're not the only one. BMW is worse...

Members online

No members online now.
Back