Where to buy used HIDs

wm_sorg

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am looking fo a set of HIDs to convert my 93. Who has them and how much should I expect to pay. Dealer wants too much.

BILL

wm_sorg said:
Hi Guys,

I am looking fo a set of HIDs to convert my 93. Who has them and how much should I expect to pay. Dealer wants too much.

BILL
The dealer is actually the only place you will get them. Unless your are lucky enough to find a pair on Ebay. Contact Max with Five Star Ford in Scottsdale Arizona. He has the best deals by far. Look for him in the dealers forum here. Be prepared to bay big bucks. There is no way around it.

GMAN

Max has them for about $520 a side (all parts included). Otherwise you can check ebay, but you will be close to that price for used. You COULD get lucky, but with SO many ppl looking for them, you will be at least close to $400 each side on ebay. Give Max a call......best way to do it....and ALL new parts too. :Beer

I called on them today. It is basically a plug an play deal. I will be calling back to ask about the low/high beam situation. The place I called is selling the kit fot around $349. I will post when I get more info.

Those won't work like you are wanting them too.....They will be "better" but the reflector is'nt designed for the hid bulb. and the lens is gonna be diong what it normally does........SUCK.

Now.....I have been talking with jeremi, about retrofitting a set of VW GTi Euro HID projectors in the housings, and polishing, and clearcoating BOTH sides of the lens. I'll be posting more on that later.

Members online

No members online now.
Back