where to buy sway bar rear?

Ricksquickviii

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
looking to buy a rear sway bar 1 1/8

i know bill @ supercoupeperformance has them, not sure if i want to buy from him.

where else could i buy on from?

Ricksquickviii said:
looking to buy a rear sway bar 1 1/8

i know bill @ supercoupeperformance has them, not sure if i want to buy from him.

where else could i buy on from?

That's where I go t mine had no problems going with him he got it to me right away, I think the only company that makes them is addco, but it never hurts to look around.

-Eric

1wykdmk8 said:
Shox.com is WAY cheaper. :Beer

I just bought 1 from supercoupe, I wish I had talked to Ray 1st, they are much cheaper @ Shox.com. Now, if you car is lowered you have to tell them , if you have a Mark VIII you'll be looking for a sway bar for 1989-1997 Thunderbird,good luck with it, you'll love it, I know I do, as a matter of fact I'm going to order the front sway too

hi,
why do they need to know if the car was lowered? been @shox they don't have any parts for a lincoln i need to look for t-birds?

Cubster said:
I just bought 1 from supercoupe, I wish I had talked to Ray 1st, they are much cheaper @ Shox.com. Now, if you car is lowered you have to tell them , if you have a Mark VIII you'll be looking for a sway bar for 1989-1997 Thunderbird,good luck with it, you'll love it, I know I do, as a matter of fact I'm going to order the front sway too

Ricksquickviii said:
hi,
why do they need to know if the car was lowered? been @shox they don't have any parts for a lincoln i need to look for t-birds?

Email the ppl at shox.com, they do not have the Mark VIII stuff up on their site. They usually get back to you within 24 hours..... :Beer

I bought mine at Shox.com

I ordered the 1 1/4 bar. it comes complete with Poly-bushings, link pins and all.

Here is the part number from Shox.com for the Addco 1 1/4 rear swaybar I bought in Aug/04

part # 632U
description: *DS ADDCO SWAYBAR 1 1/4
I paid $159. there was $24 freight, and I had to pay sales tax(calif)

The bar comes complete with poly bushings, end links, and all neccesary hardware. You MUST retain your old stock U-clip bolts, and shim them with washers to properly mount the new, thicker bar.

if your car is lowered, tell them when you order it, and they will send the proper end links for a lowered car(funny, they dont ask though)

My car is lowered 1.5 inches, and I used the stock height end link kit without any problems.

BlackIceLSC said:
I bought mine at Shox.com

I ordered the 1 1/4 bar. it comes complete with Poly-bushings, link pins and all.

Here is the part number from Shox.com for the Addco 1 1/4 rear swaybar I bought in Aug/04

part # 632U
description: *DS ADDCO SWAYBAR 1 1/4
I paid $159. there was $24 freight, and I had to pay sales tax(calif)

The bar comes complete with poly bushings, end links, and all neccesary hardware. You MUST retain your old stock U-clip bolts, and shim them with washers to properly mount the new, thicker bar.

if your car is lowered, tell them when you order it, and they will send the proper end links for a lowered car(funny, they dont ask though)

My car is lowered 1.5 inches, and I used the stock height end link kit without any problems.

wow 1 1/4 i was thinking about 1 1/8 what would be better?

Rick

Ricksquickviii said:
wow 1 1/4 i was thinking about 1 1/8 what would be better?

Rick

If you are doing the front and rear, do 1 3/8 inch for both

If you are doing just the rear, do 1 1/4 inch

Members online

No members online now.
Back