Where is my lincoln at,guess

papa bear

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
People from Illinois might know this place,take a guess and if nobody gets it after a few days i will tell you:)

100_1904 (Small).JPG

Well its looks like every A&W around here....
You guys are close but you have to live in Illinois to know this place and i don't think there is another one like it anywhere,it has been in buisness since the 40's

Superdawg drive-in. Milwaukee Ave. at devon & nagle.

Give me my dam prize.

Anyone in michigan wanna hook up for a ride out to Kopper's? My car your car don't matter.

Superdawg drive-in. Milwaukee Ave. at devon & nagle.

Give me my dam prize.

Anyone in michigan wanna hook up for a ride out to Kopper's? My car your car don't matter.
You are correct Ground Zero and since i have no gifts all i can wish you is good luck and a merry Xmas and my treat for coffee at Koppers:)

100_1908 (Small).JPG

100_1903 (Small).JPG

It's ok I cheated. I typed in addison on mapquest then put in drive-ins. Went thru the resturants untill I found one started in the 40's and the sign matched. I've never been to illinois.

I would like to wish you good luck and merry X-mas also. I might take you up on the cofee also. Thanks

we have Weber's and A&W's around here.. not a big fan of them hanging the tray on my window..

There is a better hot dog than that in Chicago, Surely you guys have been there!
My favorite Place!

l_cd13bd9db3d4aafbfbeefd497dc000ba.jpg

Members online

Back