Where is all my LS posse in CA

im up for that aswell when im on vacation were gonna be goin to catalina island so maybe we will just take the ls istead of my girls kia hahaha yes i said kia

Well, lets do this!! I am in for an Angeles Crest Highway run, at least the road is complete now.

Hey Tripolincoln, You got about 250 miles to get to Downey and that is by going 46 East to 5 South till you get to the 605. We go to Paso about 2 -3 times a year, wine tasting and camping at lake. Love the food at McLintocks. ( I think I spelled that rite). I use to work at the Napa behind the feed store (old Kmart), and then at Pioneer Auto behind the Park. Before I moved back to LA.

ya that place is pretty good i dont eat much mclintoks anymore kinda over the food now hahaha but guys seriously

is august a good time for everyone

we will take this slow lol

first we will try and agree with a month
then after that is settled a day.... ok....

cuz i down for anything ive always wanted to be like those lambo, or Ferrari peeps that i see a bunch of them drivin by lookin like a there a mob squad lol

cuz i down for anything ive always wanted to be like those lambo, or Ferrari peeps that i see a bunch of them drivin by lookin like a there a mob squad lol

I sometimes think the same thing hahah.. my lincoln honestly isn't too nice, but it would still be cool to be a part of a pack of lincolns cruising down the highway.. turning heads and such.

I'm gonna be transferring to a university in the LA area though, and I'm honestly not sure where I'll be and when..

That is real crazy that you work a McLintok's. I also like that burger place by the Black Oak, Bubba's Bar-B-Que and that Japanese Place by the Depot.

Sure.

Who else is good with august?

I'll drive out in August from Phoenix, AZ if I can get the following done by then:
Body work, paint, Eibach springs, shocks & sway bar bushings.

f that man my car needs some body work done on the 2 front doors and bumpers need to be repainted and im still down so... so should you

i mean i just got my mufflers and tips put on today and painted my rear surround so thats kinda cool "soon to make a thread with pics of my tips and the stuff i painted because a couple people wanted to see them"

I have been waiting until the body work/paint gets done to post some good pictures... just wanted it nice before anyone really see's it.

I might be able to get the springs/shocks/bushings done by then.
(Paint etc is out of my control, time wise, as the shop I want to use is busy).

Dents in both drivers side doors, looks like it's been key'd about 5 inches on drivers door too, front grille paint color doesn't match, and the rear bumper needs lots of work.

I'll aim at getting the springs/shocks/bushings done and then try to make the drive out (they need done first, since they are already in my garage, before I'll spend $200+ on gas etc. to SoCal).

ya im still trying to find a shop that will do the body work for cheap maybe do one door at a time hahaha

I will going on vacation in August, but if I am in town will be there.

Hope you can make it Leo.

Ok, so the second week of august would be like saturday the 13th, who's in for that?

Hope you can make it Leo.

Ok, so the second week of august would be like saturday the 13th, who's in for that?

I, more than likely won't be able to make it out for this one. I'm going to be moving in August.

I really whish I could have seen your finished product. The I could really get some ideas of what my next mods aregoing to be.

Bummer. Well if you change your mind, let us know

Anybody else want to join this?

Members online

Back