where is AC filter located .. 0% left

Silver LS8

LVC Member
Reaction score
i 've been looking for the ac filter pollen collecter blah blah blha motorcaft part .. got now i cant find the location to make the change please anyone help would be greatly apreciated.. love my ls but having lots of problem so far with the car.. lots of lil things i'm sure i'm not the only one

to get to the cabin air filter open the hood, remove the passenger side cowl (to remove the clips you push the center part down with your finger, then lift out the clip) there will be an insulated airbox under the cowl tucked into the rear of the engine compartment. to remove the filter unlatch the clip on the left hand side and simply lift out. when you are done, scroll through the the status list on the clusters display, and hold reset when you get to "AC filter"

mikepietras04 said:
to get to the cabin air filter open the hood, remove the passenger side cowl (to remove the clips you push the center part down with your finger, then lift out the clip) there will be an insulated airbox under the cowl tucked into the rear of the engine compartment. to remove the filter unlatch the clip on the left hand side and simply lift out. when you are done, scroll through the the status list on the clusters display, and hold reset when you get to "AC filter"

thank u soo muhc i love my ls but i hate the little problems i'm having .. hope urs is ten time better then mines.. THANKS AGIAN

Members online

No members online now.
Back