where do you post from

2k2ls

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
2 quick questions for everybody.....

1. where do you post from?
2. how much time per day do you spend on the lvc forum?

me, I do almost all of my posting from my job and I probably spend about 2hrs a day on the site.

I Post from New york

I post from work and from home too. How much time do I spend on the LVC site tooo much time!! Love learning new things from the members!! :L

I only post from home and spend about 30 minutes a day on LVC. I still read a few mustang forums, so I'm on those most of the time.

Chad

Just from home, and usually just long enough to go through the threads in the LS forum that I find interesting, maybe 15-30 minutes a day.

i post from school and home at night...1-2 hours a day sometimes my weekends are so hectic i can go a whole weekend without logging on

post at home here in st. louis and soend roughly about 5-6 hours just checking up and hitting refresh to see if anything new pops up

I post from home in NE Georgia. I spend any where from 30 minutes to an hour depending on threads that i find interesting. probably wouldn't spend that much time (not that i don't like the forum!! In fact i love it.) if i had a faster connection speed.

Post from work only. Need something to do in a 8-10hr day. HAHA

I am probably actually on here 2-4hrs off and on.

-Scott-

Always from home on any forum I belong to. They can track every site I visit at work...so I make sure I'm never where I'm supposed to be.

I post from this laptop.

I'm in NJ, I'm IT and I work part time from home
or to put it another way on an average day, I spend 4.5 hours dealing with my sons (taking them to school, doing homework, washing their clothes etc), 2-2.5 hours with the dog (walking, brushing, petting, etc), 1-1.5 hours cooking meals, 2 hours at karate (attending class, practicing or teaching my sons) and 4 hours doing consulting)

good thing I really don't sleep anymore so I can have time to read my forums.

Members online

Back