Where do I get this LSE spoiler?

I'll one maybe two soon. The are discontinued through Ford but there are some dealers that have these in inventory from way back. Cost will be around $250-$300 unpainted.

P Rock said:
I'm looking for someone who sells this spoiler (preferrably painted).

Thanks

The black car is mine. I got the spoiler from Spoiler Depot. It came painted.

I go to spoilerdepot.com to buy it and when I click on the spoilers available for the LS, I get nothing. Is this happening to you guys/girls too?

kelleyo: Your car looks good with that spoiler :)

P Rock said:
I go to spoilerdepot.com to buy it and when I click on the spoilers available for the LS, I get nothing. Is this happening to you guys/girls too?

kelleyo: Your car looks good with that spoiler :)
Thanks. Where did you get the picture of my car?

Kelleyo said:
Thanks. Where did you get the picture of my car?

I searched "LSE spoiler" and it was in another thread. If you want me to take it down, PM me and I'll gladly do so.

P Rock said:
It used to be on there along with spoilers4less.com. I have been looking too, they were only $169 i beleive, but there are not listed anymore. We might have missed out.

aserrano said:
Mine is attached with a 3M Tape that i added to the spoilers tape
That is correct. The LSE spoiler that came on the 2002 LSE originally was held on by 3M tape and NO screws. I know this for a fact since I have one in my garage that came off an actual 2002 LSE.

The LSE spoiler looks good on the LS. IMHO, the wing-type spoilers are a bit of overkill. I like the idea of adhesive mounting instead of screws too.

Members online

No members online now.
Back