Where Can You Get There? What you think?

NickLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm talkin about the chrome strips around the wheel wells..
main.php

I've been wondering what these would look like on my LS.. What do ya'll think?
Well first, where are these sold? Price?

On one hand, I like them, but on the other.. welll I dunno

Help a Brotha Out!

I dont like them but I my g-pa can get them.....IIRC you have to screw them into the finders so.....make sure you want them.....I think that they are tacky on these cars but it is your car....this one does not look as bad as a few other ive seen

you owe me 2 grand. I just puked all over my keyboard and fried my laptop.

I don't think that those things look good on any car. On LS they don't look good for sure. I have seen couple, I didn't like em much.

I think they have on sale on ebay, don't they? I have seen them online somewhere before.

i saw them on ebay for about $150 but i gots to admit they are UGLY unless you a pimp and you want your hoe's to know when your passing by then dont get them, that pic reminds me of the old big cadillac seville's that the gansters and pimps yousto rock back in the day.

stay pimping, go to ebay........

NickLS said:
I'm talkin about the chrome strips around the wheel wells..
main.php

I've been wondering what these would look like on my LS.. What do ya'll think?
Well first, where are these sold? Price?

On one hand, I like them, but on the other.. welll I dunno

Help a Brotha Out!

Try JC Whitney (www.jcwhitney.com). I think they've got a package deal going if you bundle those strips with curb feelers.

Where have all the manly-men gone in Texas???????

You cant be serious! No chrome strips over wheel wells and NO fabric tops on LSs either. Invest your money into something from www.lskoncepts.com Ken has all the good toys! Plus if you hurry you might still get 10% off too!

-Scott-

Ugh...

We need an emoticon that barfs.

Stuff like this reminds me of Pep Boy cars. That is actually 1 step below rice boy cars.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Fine! Fine! Chrome Strips are out... I thought maybe SOMEONE would like these.. I guess not.. :)

NickLS said:
Fine! Fine! Chrome Strips are out... I thought maybe SOMEONE would like these.. I guess not.. :)

Nick its 100% on this matter and the same goes for fabric tops too. HAHA Good luck seriously there about 100 more things I would do to my LS then install either of those mods. Good luck let us know of your next mod so we can vote on it!

-Scott-

ps I bored as H*LL at work today!

NickLS said:

I have said it before, opinions are like bungholes. We all got em.

If you like the strips DO IT. I am sure there are some folks here who would like them. It appears that you only got replys from guys who don't.

The thing on the car in that pic that is cool are the angel eye rings on the headlights. Thats a cool mod...

Peace

Na.. I'm not gonna do them.. Just asking what other peole think.. I personally like them on black.. BUT the mods that are coming along are:

I just got in the mail some CCFL angel eyes, and maybe I'll try out putting in some backup sensors

NickLS said:
Na.. I'm not gonna do them.. Just asking what other peole think.. I personally like them on black..
Actually, I don't think they look all that bad on that car, aside from the fact that he didn't do the front part of the rear wheel well. And I don't particularly like chrome--my first real mod will be to de-chrome my grille and license plate surround.

Hell, those things look better than 99% of the "dubs" people insist on using to pimp their rides... ;)

umh, yep that's what we were looking for. only thing missing is a target

those are the most hideous and ugliest thing you can put on a car. u might as well get a ragtop and a signature series emblem and dont forget the chrome rocker panels. thatlll look REAL hot (wink, wink). i cant believe people like these things.

Members online

No members online now.
Back