WHERE CAN i FiND C00L CUST0M ENCL0SURES (W/PLEXiGLASS) FOR 2 15"S???

skribl

LVC Member
Reaction score
I have 2 15" Subs but the box wasn't made for my car it bearly fits in my trunk i also had to take out the bottom panel of the trunk (exposing the spare tire) to fit it in the trunk.. if anyone has any cool sites that offers custom subwoofer enclosures that will be fit for my 00 lincoln ls please let me know! thanks i appreciate it! ;)

Try to remain calm, capital letters aren't required when asking for help.

Try a custom audio place so they know the exact specs on what the trunk size is.

you will have to take it somewhere so someone can build it, if you want it to fit and look right, the subs you have will effect the size...

I agree, just for my 12 solo-x since the magnet is 2 times the size a normal sub, i needed a custom box built for it also. try to find a local shop

I agree, just for my 12 solo-x since the magnet is 2 times the size a normal sub, i needed a custom box built for it also. try to find a local shop

Chris, hows that sub sounding? i'm planning on putting two of those 12's in.

Lets put it this way, you will not need 2 solo-x's I will out beat any 2 15"s any day of the week, this sub is fkn nuts I have the best sub in my town easily. the sub by it self is 47 lbs. It was designed for competion. I'm probably gonna sell it though, with the custom box made for it soon enough its got less then a week play. I wanna buy a SUV for winter and keep my LS at the same time >_<

Go over to Car Audio.com. Look up the stuff done by Fisher Customs. He also has a website-fishercustoms.com. His work is phenomenal. He will ship the box to your door too.

Heres my 2 cents...

step 1: Sell 1 15
step 2: PM me the size and specs of the other 15
step 3: i get specs for you from a guy who helps build crossfire's demo cars.
step 4: you build the box for 1 15
step 5: you have one 15 louder then 2 15's wouldve been

you dont need 2 15's in this car to be loud. Box is 98% of the sound. you build a good slot ported box, youll get good sound thats loud and has a great range. Intall is everything, brand, sizes and subs is just a small part of it.

to be honest, theres not enough room in the trunk of our cars for 2 15's in the right box.

Building a sub box yourself really isn't that difficult. Though I would use a lexan (polycarbonate) window (if a window is what you're talking about) instead of plexiglass. And if it were me, have the box made either down or up firing so you can keep the trunk mat in and not have the spare tire staring at you when you're showing off your subs. Just have a window put into the side so you can still see the woofers themselves. Add some mirrors and a few LEDs and you got yourself a sick looking box. You also didn't mention what kind of subs they are, maybe they can fit in a small box, though not likely. But good luck with it anyways!

when you say solo-x's are you reffering to solo barric? kicker l7???

Oh and the Solo-X is a completely different sub from the L7...just google it. The old Solo-X run on about 2500 watts (for the 10 and 12s) and 5000 watts (rms) for the 18. I think the new ones are about the same.

too bad you're so far away. I've built several fiberglass boxes, and am itching to get back into a couple. Pun intended (fiberglass is itchy!)

Members online

Back