Where can I buy intrax lowering springs

Kevin2005LS

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi I have an 05 LS v6 I'm looking to drop it on springs ,, I heare intrax has a 2" lowering spring? I want to go as low as possible with just switching springs,, tried searching where to buy them but can't find anywhere,,, where can I get them? Discontinued? If so who sells a lowering spring lower than the eibach?

IMG-20180225-WA0003.jpg

I did a quick search, the Eibach kit they only make the pro for 1 in. drop. I then looked at BMR they only sell springs for Mustangs. Intrax Lincoln is not even featured on their website. H&R Suspension only sells springs for MKZ. You can try Ebay for a used set, which probably is going to be the best bet, or get the Eibach Pro through Eibach knowing its brand new. I think the aftermarket for the LS is getting kind of dried up so to speak. I wish it wasn't like that.

It sucks. I wish there was a company dedicated to Lincoln.

Hope something comes up for you.

Nice LS by the way.

I did a quick search, the Eibach kit they only make the pro for 1 in. drop. I then looked at BMR they only sell springs for Mustangs. Intrax Lincoln is not even featured on their website. H&R Suspension only sells springs for MKZ. You can try Ebay for a used set, which probably is going to be the best bet, or get the Eibach Pro through Eibach knowing its brand new. I think the aftermarket for the LS is getting kind of dried up so to speak. I wish it wasn't like that.

It sucks. I wish there was a company dedicated to Lincoln.

Hope something comes up for you.

Nice LS by the way.

Hi thanks for the reply , that sucks I was hoping to find a set , does anyone know if the springtech is still continued at all? Or is there just eibachs out there ,,,

Here is what I have found so far: EATON Detroit Spring - The leading manufacturer of leaf and coil springs for the street rod and restoration industries

On pirate 4x4 they have a spring rate info graph to kind of give you an idea on what they need off of you: Coil Spring tech ? - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

They make springs for classics, and hot rods, limousines ect: Coil Spring Specialties

Here is another company who can produce like the previous company's link above: https://www.hypercoils.com/street-performance/

So far that is all I could find for now. The Eibachs that are 1 in. lower are the only ones I found to be currently offered.

Keep us posted in other findings that you look for. I'll try to keep digging myself.

Here is what I have found so far: EATON Detroit Spring - The leading manufacturer of leaf and coil springs for the street rod and restoration industries

On pirate 4x4 they have a spring rate info graph to kind of give you an idea on what they need off of you: Coil Spring tech ? - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

They make springs for classics, and hot rods, limousines ect: Coil Spring Specialties

Here is another company who can produce like the previous company's link above: https://www.hypercoils.com/street-performance/

So far that is all I could find for now. The Eibachs that are 1 in. lower are the only ones I found to be currently offered.

Keep us posted in other findings that you look for. I'll try to keep digging myself.

Made a ton of calls to those company's and searched still no luck,, goin to have to go with the eibach hopefully it goes lower than what they say they're rated at, would like to keep it factory wheels and just slam the thing ,,

I think the total Eibach drop settles between 1.0-1.5". If low is your goal, why not just go the adjustable coilover route? You'd have better control over height and be able to match the shock rate correctly. A huge plus would be if your current shocks are aged and going to need replacement soon anyway

I think H&R makes/made lowering springs for the Jag S-Type... but that means also buying Jag shocks and digging through the bonyard for a set of rear spring isolators for the front springs.

Can't get them anymore.

I had to spend 10-20 hrs modifying the a -arm mounts to get the correct alignment, and numerous times on the alignment rack
2" is alot for the stock geometry.
If you want to go that low I would suggest coil-overs, just alot easier, just my 2 cents tho
IMAG0443.jpg
IMAG0439.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back