Where are all the South Floridians?

Msilva954

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Wow I havent been here in a long time.....

But anyway, where are all the South Florida people??? We are the home of Lincolns and Cadillacs....see em everyday, so are any of you guys down here too?

:I Same story here in Georgia. Lincolns and Cadillacs are overflowing the highways and streets. I've told everyone I know about the site. What's up Y'all?!? Can we get a shout?
:V southeastern chapter needs to REPRESENT!

Hello-o-o-o-o-o-o, Is there anybody out there-ere-ere-ere-ere-ere-ere!
ECHO-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o! (whistling nervously) ............Hello-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
(footsteps reverberate through large dimly-lit area).................

are theyre any south florida chapters clubs somthin i went with my freind to a maxima meet this past weekend even tho i am a domestic guy i still have respect for his max n every one there was cool n i want to b able to do the same thing with lincolns so i want to kno if eny one in the miami area has a club or might even want to plan a meet or somthing

No kidding - I know we have a bunch of southerners on the board -

Msilva954 said:
Wow I havent been here in a long time.....

But anyway, where are all the South Florida people??? We are the home of Lincolns and Cadillacs....see em everyday, so are any of you guys down here too?
Up here in Ft. Lauderdale, we're all too busy workin' to pay for these high end toys. I see a lot of Lincolns around here but most look like they're headed to the "oily boid" not the car club. There are a few of us gear heads around , though.

Ok guys the wait is over I am here now :Beer I do not have a lincoln or caddy yet, I have a 00 Mustang with lots o work. I will be gettin a car soon, debatin on a Mark VIII, 01-03 LS, 03 CTS, 97+ STS. Any help with opions, options, where to buy from. I moved here from NY last Dec, I live in Boynton beach. Any meets around here?

have a 00 Mustang with lots o work. I will be gettin a car soon, debatin on a Mark VIII, 01-03 LS, 03 CTS, 97+ STS. Any help with opions, options, where to buy from.
i would check www.offleaseonly.com they r located out of boca raton they have some nice lincoln ls at a reasonable prices they do primarily fords idk bout the other model cars

Members online

No members online now.
Back