When was the first LSC model Mark VIII ?

BLACK SUNSHINE 95LSC

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have seen recent arguments to when the first mark VIII LSC was produced. Anyone have any concrete info? Went to MarkVIII.org and saw some cool brochures and neato facts about mark VIII's. Someone please clear up this one...

In 1993 the Mark VIII was called an LSC but no badges. There was only one model same for 1994.

In 1995 a separate LSC Model was introduced which included a true dual exhaust system, and 3.27 gears, and boasted 10 HP more than the standard Mark VIII. If I am not mistaken in Mid Model Year of 1995 they added an HID headlight option to the LSC and made them standard on 1996 LSC models.

MonsterMark our resident Mark VIII model Guru (Worked as a Lincoln Salesman for many years will kindly tell me whether I'm wrong or right LOL).

Oh and if you ever come across some bizarre Lincolns late 80's to late 90's with the strangest combination of features.. be sure to thank the Monster.

thanks mark, there has always been 2 discussions about that, some say 1995? I can say another difference is european leather, they have tiny perforations in the leather on seating surface, and monochrome paint, no chrome door trim. I look forward to this site, lots and lots of good info, peace fellas

Members online

Back