When it rains it pours...

KC_Valentine

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
So I found a scratch about 12-15" long on the back right bumper the other day, like someone had cut the turn to tight when pulling out next to me. No dent but a mean scratch, took the paint off. Yesterday I found a rock chip out on the molding piece directly behind the driver side "LS" emblem on the driver side door, about the size of a dime. Then today I noticed the top seal of my windshield, in the dead center is coming loose.. And my gas gauge is still wigging out hardcore on me and I'm getting less than 270miles on a full tank of premium gas with a soft foot... Atleast one of these three can be fixed under warranty, but damn =/.

I just got my touch up paint from ebay and im amazed at the results... just type in "lincoln touch up" in the search. Total cost was 8 bucks and removed alot of rock chips!!

KC_Valentine said:
So I found a scratch about 12-15" long on the back right bumper the other day, like someone had cut the turn to tight when pulling out next to me. No dent but a mean scratch, took the paint off. Yesterday I found a rock chip out on the molding piece directly behind the driver side "LS" emblem on the driver side door, about the size of a dime. Then today I noticed the top seal of my windshield, in the dead center is coming loose.. And my gas gauge is still wigging out hardcore on me and I'm getting less than 270miles on a full tank of premium gas with a soft foot... Atleast one of these three can be fixed under warranty, but damn =/.

LOL thats beauty and the beast syndrome with the LS,, it s a sexy fast car, but damn it has alot of stupid problems.

As far as dents and scratches,, I look at it as my car is a daily driver i drive to work and drive it to play,, nicks and scratches are gonna happen.

My main issue is bugs tearing up my nose,, drive 50 miles a day on highway,, and no matter what bugs make it look like crap.

KC_Valentine said:

HA i got bang up countless time in six month on my silver LS
the OL ' lady hit the guard rail one day around 1400 dallor damage .. another day a someone snowblower got away and ran into my driver side door.. not scratches but dent and grinds and i have a huge 40 in gash on my passenger side door.. i dont know how or when that happen and i got a door ding on my rear passener side door and oh yeah on new years day ran into a garbage dump the wind blew into the middle of the road while i was drunk on a turn.. no way to avoid even if sober.. All this after i recieve oral from some chick at the bar in the parking LOT.. it happen so much that i started laughing about it . i couldnt even get mad and now i'm broke THANK you for ur story though . soorrry u had to know how i feel

Lol well :q:q:q:q man, I am sorry you have had such bad luck =p. I know my issues aren't huge but they are the annoying tedious type that just piss you off.

Members online

No members online now.
Back