When did all this happen?

Bob Hubbard

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
When did all this hatred toward the united states start?
Why is this hatred by the muslim population so predominant?
It wasn't that many years ago that the USA was respected, and the most sought after place to live, on the planet.
How, and why has it turned to what it is?
Bob.

I'll tell you why ??

When did all this hatred toward the united states start?
Why is this hatred by the muslim population so predominant?
It wasn't that many years ago that the USA was respected, and the most sought after place to live, on the planet.
How, and why has it turned to what it is?
Bob.

Because it's been 65yrs. since HIROSHIMA. A few generations have gone by and the world has forgot to RESPECT THE USA. About every 25 yrs. or so we need to totally wipe out any :q:q:q:q-ass country that screws with us. Then they'll rem. and respect. That will actually save lives. The total wiped out could never add up to the amount killed with a little war here and then a little war there. Do it all at once. The unwashed--uneducated--uncivilized understand one thing IF YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST KNIFE,,ROCK,,GUN or whatever YOU'RE THE BOSS. I also truly believe these little countires will FAKE a war so the USA will jump in and pay them not to fight. They're winking at each other while we write the checks. They don't care if a few of their people get killed doing this just as long as they get PAID NOT TO FIGHT.

Watch that!!!!

I am sorry to say, it's because Americans (a majority of our society anyways) have turned into a bunch of sloppy wet vaginas who are too concerned about "offending" other people.

Hey I love sloppy wet vaginas,,especially if I make them wet. (Look like Sean Connery only with Blue eyes) Plus my hair is real. ha ha I know what you mean but I just had to add that.

I couldn't give two craps about whether or not other countries like us. Bottom line - we stop acting like pussies and teach them not to screw with us. Then, it doesn't matter two craps if half-a$$ed two-bit malevolent monarchies like us or not.

Members online

Back