Wheels........Opinions???

Fastbird

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/d...wd=18&c=1&pc=62784&rw=7.5&bp=5-115&vid=005209

Looking at the above wheels for our LS8. How do you guys think this would look on our Auburn Red Metallic LS??? Going for a subdued sort of look for the car as it's already got the tint, and I like the almost complete lack of chrome save for the grill and trunk.

Reason we're looking at 18's is because we don't want to lose any ride quality by going to 20's, and neither of us like the styling on the dubs that are out there.

I like them maybe a 19 .... I think they would look good with the red and at 165.00 each they are cheap too.....I would go 19's with a good tire and you would be happy....

As you know I sell the two and three piece forged Boze wheels. I ordered a set for my LS but they had to make another set since they didn't add enough pad for the big brake clearance. I have this set ready to be shipped if you want them. They are perfect and never used. You don't get the Lincoln engraved caps but you will get the Boze caps. I'll let this set go for $2,000 shipped. If you bought them on my website the price would be over $2,400. You save $400 on these. Here are the specs on the wheels:

- 5 x 108 bolt pattern
- 36 mm offset
- 18" x 8"
- 1.5" deep lip
- High Polished with Clear Coat Finish
- Forged Aluminum, 2 piece wheel
- ZE Forged Boze center caps (as shown in the photo below)

These are great wheels if you are interested. Here are a couple of pics:

boze%20010.jpg

boze%20003.jpg

ZEFORGED-Stixx-Euro.gif

SilverLS said:
I like them maybe a 19 .... I think they would look good with the red and at 165.00 each they are cheap too.....I would go 19's with a good tire and you would be happy....

Unfortunately they don't make them in a 19. I figure a 18 will suit us about perfect honestly.

GrayGhost1 said:
As you know I sell the two and three piece forged Boze wheels. I ordered a set for my LS but they had to make another set since they didn't add enough pad for the big brake clearance. I have this set ready to be shipped if you want them. They are perfect and never used. You don't get the Lincoln engraved caps but you will get the Boze caps. I'll let this set go for $2,000 shipped. If you bought them on my website the price would be over $2,400. You save $400 on these.

I tell you, if I had the money I'd probably be all over those. Unfortunately, I don't right now. Those wheels are pure eye candy, absolutely gorgeous.

Would look good on the red car that you all have, the 20s would be nicer I think. By the way who do you consider "us" in your writings? Is that you and the car? lol

Well boys and girls, I am the offically the owner of those rims. Man I cant wait for spring so I can pimp the LS once again. Dont get me wrong I love snow but salt doesnt mix well with nice new shiny rims.

-Scott-

HyeLifeLS said:
Would look good on the red car that you all have, the 20s would be nicer I think. By the way who do you consider "us" in your writings? Is that you and the car? lol

By "us" I mean my wife and I.

ohioLS said:
Well boys and girls, I am the offically the owner of those rims. Man I cant wait for spring so I can pimp the LS once again. Dont get me wrong I love snow but salt doesnt mix well with nice new shiny rims.

-Scott-
:gr_hail:

ohioLS said:

-Scott-

Looks like I got competition eh? Haha just kidding, those wheels are beautiful, they'll look real nice on your car. The wheels I bought have a 2 inch lip but same dimensions, likewise I'm waiting for the snow to melt before I mount them. Currently ordering a set of 255/45R18 BFGoodrich KDW-2's, then angel eyes (Ken look out for my order soon), rotors, tint, and eibach drop. Any recommendation on the color of the bulbs? I'm going to order Hoen's off of LSKoncepts soon, I was thinking of yellow fog light bulbs, blue-white angel eyes, and the Plus bulbs for my low and high beams.

Members online

No members online now.
Back