Wheels for the LS

coolwater

LVC Member
Reaction score
There seems to be a scare selection of rims for the LS. I would be interested to hear some wheel recommendations for my 2003 LS. Thanks.

-cW

Rims For Lincoln Ls

coolwater said:
There seems to be a scare selection of rims for the LS. I would be interested to hear some wheel recommendations for my 2003 LS. Thanks.

-cW

I HAVE SOME 18" O-Z WHEELS FOR SALE FOR LINCOLN LS!

Last edited by a moderator:
OZ Wheels

How much are you selling them for and do you have pics? Wheels and tires or just wheels?

Propa2g1 said:

Propa2g1 said:

These wouldn't be the same ones from ebay, would they? Or LLSOC??

Thanks for the headsup. I am looking at some other wheels anyway.
-cW

LS4me said:
These wouldn't be the same ones from ebay, would they? Or LLSOC??

I bought a set of the 2004 LS sport chrome wheels I enjoy the slick factory look

Where are you looking? When I bought my set I had a hard time choosing. Maybe you are looking in the wrong place.

I bought a set of the 2004 LS sport chrome wheels I enjoy the slick factory look

Off ebay? I just sold mine a few weeks ago.

There are a good amount of wheels available, but if you compare them to other, more popular cars, or ones that are still in production, it does seems on the low side. You just have to keep looking. Try looking for stock rims from other cars, some have good looking stock rims that would look great on the ls. Jaguar, volvo, I think someone said range rovers and ferraris fit too. My next rims are the volvo rims. No one has them yet and they look sporty.

Members online

No members online now.
Back