Wheels for sale.

HyeLifeLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello fellas.

I am planning on selling my LS soon, so I need to sell my wheels and some other stuff off of it. If anybody is interested please let me know. I am going to put them on Ebay really soon, if I won't be able to sell em here or locally.

The wheels are D'vinci Tuscani 20x8.5, the offset I believe is 45mm, I am not sure but they sit just right. The tires are Nexens N-3000 245/35/20. Two front tires are one month old, the other two are almost as good. Couple of the wheels have slight scratches but none are bent or off balance. All the chrome on the wheels is perfect, none of the wheels' chrome is peeling. I have specially made copper hub centric rings for them to fit the LS. The wheels do not shake or vibrate. The tires are very quite.

The car with these wheels rarely rubs, only when people are sitting in the back. The right rear fender liner rubbed a bit in the big dips. I modified the right rear fender lined slightly and now there is no rubbing at all.

I am looking for reasonable offer, I can ship them anywhere in US at buyers expense.

Thanks.

adsf.JPG

aaa.JPG

asd.JPG

DSC03353.JPG

ef.JPG

wea.JPG

Artur, Noooooooooooooo do not sell the LS. I always liked that blue. Oh man you gotta do what you gotta do. The wheels man are beautiful you should sell with no problem. Is there anything else you would eventually sell? John

I am gonna keep the HID kit and put it on my Mercury.

Also I am gonna sell the Jag steering wheel, the wood shift knob. The full chrome grill is gonna go on Ebay. Also I am looking for somebody to trade the headlights and side markers with, with interest of course.

gt95coupe said:
What about the HID kit Brand,?K, what are you looking for to get rid of them

Thanks John, but my LS is kind of getting a little bit tired (118000 miles), I mean I still love the way it looks, but I have had bunch and bunch of problems with it over the years (although now fixed), but I don't want the headache anymore.

I am gonna wait on buying an another car for maybe a year, and then I'll get something interesting.

jk52781 said:
Artur, Noooooooooooooo do not sell the LS. I always liked that blue. Oh man you gotta do what you gotta do. The wheels man are beautiful you should sell with no problem. Is there anything else you would eventually sell? John

More like this first one, or if I get real mad than one of the other 2.

1310571_2.jpg

1310571_16.jpg

d9_4.jpg

cl55.JPG

i have headlamps and corner lights to trade/sell.. PM ASAP.. thanks...

Bangin, I am trying to PM you man, but your box is full.

BanginLS said:
i have headlamps and corner lights to trade/sell.. PM ASAP.. thanks...

how bout that grill hyelifels you wanna sell that? i hope so ha ha

Keep it as a show car, I always liked how yours looked.

HHHMMMMM i wonder if those would fit a 2000 front wheel drive continental damn i wish i had the money to offer hhmmm or do I??? lol..looks good it would be hard for me to sell a car like that.

I am sorry guys but grill goes on ebay tomorrow in the evening, so get your money right.

Also, it's not the grill in those pictures, it's the real all chrome grill. Here is a picture:

5.JPG

Members online

No members online now.
Back