Wheels and Lip for SALE!!!

camthman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
OK time to clean a bit.

This is the lip that is as far as I know is pretty rare. I believe I have seen one other LS with one online. There are a few post I have started that explains it alittle more. Color is Birch silver. Paint is in ok condition(it has typical damage for a lip). Scuff marks and what not. Another good thing is that it is urethane. So... it wont break in have when you hit a car. :) I believe it made the front end of the car 100 times better looking.

$250 plus shipping.

2079449770_b091995581.jpg

2432675296_2f7d8e127b.jpg

Next, 2003 LS wheels and tires.

Took this off to put my new ones on. They are in GREAT condition. One wheel has a little bit of rash. 17 inch. ALMOST brand new tires. Maybe 1500 miles on them. Hankook Ventus. These are more of the rare wheels that came on the LS'.

2273237929_53c7b3df3e.jpg

2273237929_53c7b3df3e.jpg

2431852561_278414f88d.jpg

2432665600_49a20fe3b8.jpg

Wheels,tires, and lugs.

$800.00 plus shipping. (I have seen the wheels alone go for 700 on ebay)

PM sent

But that looks slick man. Why are you parting with it all? The car looks perfect in that side shot.

I know you must not be stupid but are you sure that is the Birch? It kinda looks like the same as my metalic frost as far as I can see in the pics.

I might also be interested in that lip. Did yo look for a WW stamp on the inside of the lip?

those aren't the "rare" wheels cam. the rare ones were the 7 spoke.

I know they are not the LSE wheels which are the rare ones. Im saying... They are sort of hard to find. If you look on ebay you wont find any. Also 200.00 for a NICE chrome wheel and brand new tire is a damn good deal.

Yes, I know its Silver Birch. And this is not the WW front lip. You will probably not be able to find this anywhere else. Look at the pic of the WW lip then mine. They are quite a bit different.

I know you must not be stupid but are you sure that is the Birch? It kinda looks like the same as my metalic frost as far as I can see in the pics.

I might also be interested in that lip. Did yo look for a WW stamp on the inside of the lip?

I know they are not the LSE wheels which are the rare ones. Im saying... They are sort of hard to find. If you look on ebay you wont find any. Also 200.00 for a NICE chrome wheel and brand new tire is a damn good deal.

Yep, it definitely is a heck of a deal. I wasn't saying it wasn't.

I wish the lip fit my 2000...

On a separate note... New exhaust vid/pics yet?

Yes, I know its Silver Birch. And this is not the WW front lip. You will probably not be able to find this anywhere else. Look at the pic of the WW lip then mine. They are quite a bit different.

Ok. In the pic I guess the lighting or my monitor just makes it look lighter. I love the Birch, I wanna go with that in a few years when I need repainting.

As far as the lip I noticed right off the bat that it has the neat little cover for the very bottom corners of the bumper grill but everything else looks exactly like a Wings West.

BTW, I love that look man! The car looks sweet with that WW spoiler and that ride height.

I am still deabteing on wheels. I will be nice and contact you to let you know eve if I decide to go with others so dont sit on them just since I may have contacted you first.

Thanks!

Ok. In the pic I guess the lighting or my monitor just makes it look lighter. I love the Birch, I wanna go with that in a few years when I need repainting.

As far as the lip I noticed right off the bat that it has the neat little cover for the very bottom corners of the bumper grill but everything else looks exactly like a Wings West.

BTW, I love that look man! The car looks sweet with that WW spoiler and that ride height.

I am still deabteing on wheels. I will be nice and contact you to let you know eve if I decide to go with others so dont sit on them just since I may have contacted you first.

Thanks!

No prob bob.

Man put those on ebay and you should get a nice amount for those wheels. I think those are the nicest stock LS wheels and looks like these are in great shape. You shouldn't have any problem selling them on ebay.

Members online

Back