Wheel spacer question

ATrom

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you'll be able to get away with the stock lugs with a 20mm spacer?

Hyelife I know you're running similar spacers, did you have to get extended lugs?
I tried to message you but your message box is full

With 20mm you would need longer studs...if you get 20mm 5x108 to 5x108 ADAPTERS you shouldnt need anything else bc those come with new studs.

sh!t i didnt think about that when I was ordering these lol now I wish I wouldve just went with the adapters

Oh i see. I believe all the guys that put the 20mm spacers up front for their jag wheels used the adapters. Not sure how itll work out with you having to get longer studs...

I might just try and get a different. Really don't feel like replacing the lugs..and I put my stock wheels on in winter idk how longer lugs would effect that?

Sorry Atrom, I deleted my inbox now.

Like Mlara said, you do need adapters with 5x108 to 5x108 studs. Make sure they are hubcentric both for the car and for the wheel. If they are not hubcentric you are going to have bad vibrations.

I had posted a tread about the adapters that i have before, search for it and it should pop out with the info where to order from.

Members online

No members online now.
Back