Wheel question 94 Mark

67Continental

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just bought a 94 Mark, and it's currently sitting at us customs while I go through the import process. It's a beauty, 97k on it, and I am in love. I need to put winte rtires on it, and I am wondering if my 15 inch rims from my 93 Crown Victoria will fit on the lincoln? Any help is appreciate.

Thanks,
Ben

1 (2).jpg

3 (2).jpg

WELCOME! I remember that feeling when I first got my Mark VIII

I dont know -the standard Mark VIII Wheels are 16in - so even if the bolt patter matches up - the wheels might look a little small -

Joeychgo said:
WELCOME! I remember that feeling when I first got my Mark VIII

I dont know -the standard Mark VIII Wheels are 16in - so even if the bolt patter matches up - the wheels might look a little small -

It may not fit with the disc brakes either. . .

Sifrino3 said:
It may not fit with the disc brakes either. . .

yeah - i think the discs are 11", right? I guess I should ask at a dealer, they might know. I am not too concerned with the look, as it's winter here and all cars look like hell, but if anyone has any experience with smaller wheels on a mark, i would appreciate it. and thanks for the welcome guys.

Ben - welcome aboard and good luck with the new ride. Don't know about downsizing wheels on an VIII, sorry. If it were a VII I could tell ya. lol

No, they will not fit. The Mark bolt pattern is 5X108 whereas the Crown Vic is 5X114.

Oh.....:W to the LvC by the way....
:Beer

15" Taurus or 88-present Continental wheels should work just fine, provided they clear the front brakes. Also 88-97 Tbird and Cougar wheels. :)

I have an original set of chrome rims off my 97 that I'm not planning on using if you are interested. The chrome is cracking and pealing so they would be perfect for winter wheels.

I suggest either Bridgestone Blizzaks or Goodyear Ultragrips. Ultragrips rule in the ice and snow! I had a set on my 98 Vic 225/60/VR16. They looked bad-ass and you couldn't beat em' for $125 USD either!

ROFL! Well at least I got the 1988 right on the Continental. Those Contis look pretty cool with Mark VIII rims on them, btw. ;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back