mikes04lincolnls

LVC Member
Reaction score
ive got all 4 wheel adaptors for sale.. there brand new. asking 100 for all
the bolt patterns are hub 5x108 to 5x114.3 there 1.25inch wide

image.jpg

photo.jpg

you know you probably can't use these on an LS, right? :confused:

...unless you want your LS to look like a monster truck or find a wheel with a 70mm offset (Maybe lower if at stock height)

...unless you want your LS to look like a monster truck or find a wheel with a 70mm offset (Maybe lower if at stock height)

:Bang:Bang:Bang:Bang:Bang

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Widebody that b!tch... :cool:

Probably why he is selling them and they're still brand new.

look decent, but a reason why they arent being used, kinda the same reason we never see 16'' daytons or wires on an ls...

Better luck selling them on the Mark side. People can use these to run the skinny Welds up front.

These ones are for changing the stock bolt pattern of 108mm (4.250) to the common ford bolt pattern of 114(4.500). These are really thick and will make any rims stick out far,unless new rims have 30mm more back space.

So once I change my stock wheels to 5x114 will I need special lug nuts them to make them fit???

... which actually looks pretty good!

When I buy my car it came with this same adapters so I put my 20" just to see how they look but too much (rub...)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1370958214058.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1370958243052.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1370958258755.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1370958282767.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1370958306338.jpg

Hahaha!!! Ahhh these pictures surface every now and again just to haunt me lol. Biggest mistake I've made so far with my black ls. I really like those wheels though. If I could make some knockoff svt wheels work I'd put them on in a heartbeat!
probably somewhere in the neighborhood of this...

attachment.jpg

LOL, i do like the wide as hell look, really just needs to have a wide body kit thrown on it and it would look f$%&in sweet!

I'm tell you guys, the world needs another wide body LS!

Members online

No members online now.
Back