What's your definition of "Rice"?

I did the fur interior on one car once too. I think it was an old black fur bed spread that I cut up and glued into a VW beetle back in the 70's. Looked a lot better than the torn up white vinyl that it replaced and it didn't cost me a dime. I think a lot of us did mods to our cars "back in the day" that would be classified as rice today. It was just us working out our NEED to be different through our cars, on a limited budget.
BTW Randy, I did the K-mart fogs and the home stereo speakers too! LOL!!!

I had a 1975 Mercury Bobcat in High School. All my friends had Camero's, Laguna's, LeManns, Etc.

Only thing I had going was I was the first to put in a Cassette Deck (Craig under dash unit) everyone else was still into 8-Tracks. I was laughed at, but it only took a year and the rest followed. I'm such a trend setter.

Funny thing, the girls really like my Bobcat!

Was it a wagon? My freind had a Bobcat wagon. What a piece! But we beat the hell out of it and it held up better than a lot of newer cars would I bet.

Well I had to bring this thread back to the front.

Found these pics on another site and had to share them!

Last one's for Bryan!

altezzasuper.jpg

downforce.jpg

DSCN1716.jpg

nawssssssss.jpg

ricecomparison.jpg

1toilet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's Dirty! (schnorrt-schnorrt-Schnorrttt!) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-(gasp)BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!(Schhhhnorrrrrrrrrrrt!)
(WTF{not THAT wtf, but WAY TOO FUNNY!}) :)

Members online

Back