Whats wrong? What rims? Double din? Lowering...

Missing Linc'

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Mother :q:q:q:q all these god damn thread about :q:q:q:q thats talked about half a page down, ergqae :q:q:q:q Im drunk and pissed, search you lazy dickheads. I wanna see new sh!t like Andrizzle and Bullschmitts pics not some stupid sh!t. FML, where the hell is my LS and why isnt it concealed in tire smoke?!?! :mad:

i agree! ls needs more performance threads! get something going! who gives a :q:q:q:q about installing a deck spend the 50$ to get it installed at future shop or something! andrizzle, pektel' and your car are my fav ls'. im a mark guy but i enjoy pektel' detailing threads, you getting your car going faster and andrizzle' car is just sex.

You're drunk and pissed so you come on lvc? :lol:

+1 to both

Mother :q:q:q:q all these god damn thread about :q:q:q:q thats talked about half a page down, ergqae :q:q:q:q Im drunk and pissed, search you lazy dickheads. I wanna see new sh!t like Andrizzle and Bullschmitts pics not some stupid sh!t. FML, where the hell is my LS and why isnt it concealed in tire smoke?!?! :mad:

What ever happend to the ls chicks thread it's time for you to post some more of that:D

No matter how many times its brought up or complained about it's not going to help. People just seem to not understand how the search function works on here.

We all have to learn how to take the good with the bad and hope they figure it out eventually

oh and your threads and your car i forgot to add. i love seeing what type of ideas you come up with every week!

Thanks!!!!! I actually have a few things up my sleeves but money is tide down so I can't go exploring just yet.

No matter how many times its brought up or complained about it's not going to help. People just seem to not understand how the search function works on here.

We all have to learn how to take the good with the bad and hope they figure it out eventually

I actually cut the new guys some slack, it does get to me a little when they ask something that is 2 threads below theres, but not when it's a few days or weeks old. This is the first forum I became a part of and had no idea how things ran. My first thread was ETC failsafe/misfire thread and was told to switch out coil 4 to see if the ETC went away. Actually my first thread was ignored and I believe I made another one and got it answered there. :shifty: I did do a lot of searching after that though and got the hang of things. I'm sure we all had similar newb actions when we started....Unless you're Missing_Linc :rolleyes:

I still think we should make new threads with more specific info, that LS owners guide DJknowledge made was great but it might be too general for newbs. That led the way, but we need a thread with all talk only on that, like:

Exhaust-Stock size,brand options, different set ups, performance vs sound, costs....

Wheels-Stock size rims, what year rims are which, tires sizes, offset limits, spacers, hub centric rings, other oem rims that fit like jag's and such, lowering

Body kits...

Grilles...

Audio...

Misfires....

Suspension....

Things like that so when a newb asked something we can just post a link instead of filling all the recent threads with "JUST SEARCH FOR IT"

You see if the taurus/sable 15s clear the rear brakes yet????

Fastest N/A LS huh.....I'm going to the track very soon!

You see if the taurus/sable 15s clear the rear brakes yet????

Fastest N/A LS huh.....I'm going to the track very soon!

No I havent even been driving the LS at all actually, Im going back up to Lebanon towards the end of this month or in Oct, its pretty chilly up here lately, should work out well, oh and those Hoosiers. Ive been shopping around for a nice new truck lately tho, probably gonna be my last couple months with the LS..

Members online

No members online now.
Back